Pulse 80 watt

Since we dont have any evidence, we just have to go by who we trust but more importantly who stands to gain anything. They originally wanted to produce w/ their own chips which they are back to. What happened along the way and why wouldnt matter unless someone got hurt. Besides being recognized by the community of being a stand up guy, he and VV have a lot to lose by false allegations.

1 Like

I think he just might at that. He did say he isn’t a business man. Thus the reason for an emotional response to a a business deal.

in a sense I am guilty of the same thing. The emotional part anyway… The first thing I did was get mad and come over hear and post the video for my friends and family to see. Essentially, hoping y’all got mad too and showed voopoo a thing or two too. (love the word play on that one :crazy_face: ) After reading @IzNoGoat post I realized, that I wasn’t as hot headed after I slept on it.

After saying all that. I believe Tony B. right or wrong I am on his side

6 Likes

I just have a quick question if there was no deal with VV and VP how did all the Reviewers get the new Pulse 80w with the gene chip in it ?

10 Likes

This. You win.

2 Likes

Wish lists are great, but keep in mind this is a single 18650 or single 20700 squonk mod. Not sure 30mm really has much purpose here.

4 Likes

No one is saying that they weren’t planning on this cooperation, just that the whole thing fell apart in the very last minute.

Reviewers usually get early samples from before the actual production starts, in fact it is not uncommon that they will make small changes between the reviewer samples and the final production run.

But yeah, it is weird that they sent out reviewer samples, before they had a finalized contract with VP.

Is there a reason the deal wasn’t through Gene Vape Solutions directly? I’m just curious. I don’t know the procurement process obviously, but I just wanted to know.

3 Likes

Possibly VP has exclusive rights to the chip, not sure.

1 Like

Good question. From VooPoo’s site:

2017 - VOOPOO became the sole global strategic partner of GENE chip to jointly develop GENE.FAN,an upgraded high-end chip.

Huh, so I seemed to have stumbled on a big glass of what the frick. Seems Gene Vape Solutions is owned by Nexperian Holding Limited, which seems to be tied to various other organizations (and not in a good way). I couldn’t even wrap my head around the results.

3 Likes

Tell us more!

1 Like

i came up w/ this " Nexperian Holding Limited is a privacy registration service which hides the true identity of domain owners, hence, it is frequently associated with scams. " but then i got bored.

2 Likes

Say huh? Am I missing something? where did you get " Nexperian Holding Limited?"

That is what I have been wondering about. The way I see it is, if VP provided the chips for the prototype and final testing/reviewing devices, this signifies a done deal and intent to deliver chips for this mod.

Signed contract or not VOOPOO has played dirty and should feel the wrath of the vaping community.

I stand behind Tony B as being a straight shooting, honest guy. I believe he was manipulated into thinking the GENE chip was a done deal. I believe he was told to go ahead and promote the mod early with the GENE chip. I also believe that only after seeing the large amount of interest in this MOD did VOOPOO decide to pull the chip in an effort to gain more sales for there own mod’s.

What ever happened to the days that a hand shake made it a done deal

10 Likes

@wvsanta Hey man, how ya been? haven’t seen you around lately. Unless we hang out with different people.

2 Likes

The new hand shake: grip tightly, pull close to disguise the other hand that holds the knife piercing your back.

8 Likes

We have been good my friend. Just been very busy, first with settling the Father In Laws estate ( took us over a year to satisfy the state ) and now with some major improvements on our property.

I have been around reading but just to wiped out mentally to reply to much.

6 Likes

Well maybe it’s time for them to cancel their contract with VP and make this right with Tony

3 Likes

In 6 months of dealing with the Chinese, I have learned that their culture has no honor. In business they have no morals or ethics. Simply put, they cannot be trusted even on a promise or gentleman’s agreement. Please, please please USA, support your own DNA … it is the best. The more they make, the cheaper it will become.

4 Likes

VooPoo Drag just got shelved under the “Bastards” label. Was going to buy an Alpha but canned that idea. Will not buy another Gene chip or VooPoo device again, not even for free. DNA is my new baby till somebody else makes a decent TC chip … period. This just highlights a broader problem to me and that is that the Chinese don’t seem to have any honor.

3 Likes