Purchasing nicotine

I recently had a bad experience buying nicotine from nicotine river. What would be the best place to buy 100 mg/ml nicotine from?

2 Likes

@dreamersword maybe @Nicotine_River can help out here. What brand did you buy, and what issues did you have ?

3 Likes

Hey @dreamersword, I am sorry to hear that you’ve had an unfortunate experience. Can you please PM me your order number and details regarding what happened? We can work on fixing this and finding a solution to keep you satisfied in no time! Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My girl friend made the purchase and they have ignored our requests for different nic. I have purchased from nicotine river for about a year. I am rather disappointed in their customer support.

2 Likes

Regarding your requests for different Nicotine, please feel free to elaborate via a personal message and I can get you a solid answer on this. My name is Wes and I am one of the highest ranked managers within the company, I’ll take care of you my friend. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I sent you a message. Regarding this purchase.

2 Likes

this is only my opinion , but a company should not be obligated to switch a brand of nicotine , if there was an issue they should only replace what a customer originally bought … if you have been purchasing for over a year then obviously they were doing something right … i do believe they will take care of you if they are at fault , i also believe they will go out of their way to make you happy. My advice is to email wes and watch the magic happen :slight_smile: @Nicotine_River is an amazing company with great customer service give them a chance.

5 Likes

We emailed them August 16th our original purchase date was August 6th. We sent pictures on their request and never heard back from them. My girlfriend then called them and got the run around.

3 Likes

Very strange, for future issues please email me directly! PM has been sent, let me know if you have further questions! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good stuff @Nicotine_River, @dreamersword

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to look into this I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

Since this was the question, I’ll answer that. In my opinion it’s vapers tek. Hope you got it sorted out, but if not, give them a try :slight_smile:

1 Like