Pure Apple

Is it tart like a granny Smith, or like a green apple candy?

I would use all three together that you have…2% 2% 2%

If you buy more, the Double Apple (CAP) is really good.

3 Likes

Granny Smith.

2 Likes

Sounds legit. There’s thread on ELR re: Best Apple I think Double Apple (CAP) was a fav and the Grannie Smith might add the right tart.

1 Like

I like Fuji FA along with marshmallow FA, Vienna cream and fresh cream. All the creams keep’em low. If it’s not enough apple I like to add I think two apples inw.

2 Likes

hmm maybe I’m remembering Two Apples (INW) Damnit you made me look :wink:

2 Likes

I tried a mix once with 2% Fuji, 2.5% stark, and 1% each Vienna and fresh cream. It literally tasted like nothing to me… So I think I’ll start with higher %s with the apples. I also really couldn’t taste the RF apple in my 1.5% test, so I think I’m gonna put that one in at 2.5%.

I always use CAP double apple in all my apple recipes, I just found it to be the best one, a touch of sour and maybe a dash of that Pyure you all use I think you’ll be reet :green_apple::+1:

1 Like

Here’s what I’m thinking of doing with what I already have:

apples:
Fuji 4%
Rf apple 2.5%
Stark 3%

others:
Fa pear 1% (? Too high maybe? Unnecessary? Just thinking it might add some sweetness and juice)
Fa lemon sicily .25% (for a little tart pop)

2 Likes

I STILL don’t have any freaking pyure! I went to Wal-Mart and everything! They only had the powdered stuff. :frowning:

can’t you dissolve some powder in PG? like EM?..
I’ve never done it obv but just a thought…

If I remember I always start with a single apple than added to it.

Fresh cream and Vienna cream FA can destroy a fruit sadly. I find they are not always like sweet cream tpa or other where you get milk and fruit. For which often time I like to avoid milk…but I find the FA creams with fruit takes away the harshness of the FA fruit and leaves the rest of the flavor.

Try 2.5% Fuji FA
0.5% fresh cream FA
1% marshmallow FA.
And maybe 0.25% Vienna cream…but try leaving it out.

Then second mix try and supplement your apple with another brand.

2 Likes

I had that idea too, but it had other ingredients in it that I wasn’t sure about.

1 Like

Ok awesome, good to know!

Sounds really good to me. I wouldn’t go above that 1% Pear in this, maybe even .75% You could also substitute Cucumber or Kactus instead of Pear.

Just order some online…I think it’s only about $2 shipping. I buy the powder there when I need it, if I don’t get Stevita on ebay.
https://shop.pyuresweet.com/collections/all/products/organic-liquid-stevia?variant=23639138883

I do it all the time, in VG. It takes a while to blend evenly on the mag-mix…but it stays blended.

4 Likes

I was debating between the two…

1 Like

Speaking of…and not that I would do it in this mix [???] One thing I have never tried, but thought of , is using both Kactus and Pear together as an additive…and I have never seen it done either, yet surely it has, eh?

1 Like

Hmm, never seen it done with both as additives, but yeah I’m sure someone has. I might have to try that in a mix that already has one or the other and see how it changes.

Ah what the hell, I’m gonna try it now! :wink: We’ll see how this goes.

Pure Apple

Ingredient %
Apple (Raw) (Real Flavors) 2.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.25
Fuji Apple (FA) 4
Lemon Sicily (FA) 0.25
Pear (FA) 0.75
Stark Flavor (Apple) (FA) 3

Flavor total: 10.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I like FW Green Apple it’s tart like a Granny Smith. FW is cheap

1 Like