Pyure - Testing What it does for Fruits and Harshness

Whoa, really?! That sucks! I love stevia, I sweeten everything I can with the stuff. I have some pyure in my Amazon cart, but I keep meaning to get to Wal-Mart to compare prices. I’m a Target girl and go figure, I haven’t been able to find it there. :frowning:

1 Like

Same price right now it looks like as long as you can do it as an add-on. Walmart.com price says $4.50. It used to be something like $7 on Amazon.

2 Likes

It (in the long run) burned my mixes…I got like a smoked overtone, and it didn’t matter what brand I used.

I bought two bottles of pyure from their site and spent a mint on it. All was not lost to me however on my investment. I am able to use it for sweetening fruit and tea. 2 drops in 16 oz and its darn near perfect for that. It’s a wonderful sweetener but I cant vape it.

1 Like

yeah, the mother of all UTI’s (hence the lack of details :scream:), took me months to get over, I use eazysweetz sucralose now, I read a couple of similar stories online afterwards when I was trying to discover what had caused it, not massively uncommon…not meaning to put you off or anything lol

1 Like

Oh yikes… Can’t blame you for staying away from it!!

2 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

The bottle looks bigger on the Interwebs…:smile:

5 Likes

Yea but that bottle would sweeten a large lake. Strong stuff. :heavy_check_mark:️:face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

Which restroom do you use at Target? :smile_cat:

I use the liquid Pyure, but I only use the organic POWDER [no additives, NOT granulated] to make my stevia stone, adding lemon/lime juice and apple cider vinegar.
Because of the “best buy date” , the powder is on sale for 60% off with code Extract08 about $8.60 to your door.

https://shop.pyuresweet.com/collections/all/products/organic-stevia-extract?variant=6177977411

3 Likes

The girl one! And so does my son. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Bwahahaha…

1 Like

At first I diluted my Pyure to 10% using PG but that seemed too weak. Now I’m using a 50% dilution and have been using it 1:1 in recipes that call for TFA sweetener and so far that seems about right.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I haven’t used it yet, so I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Yes… be careful.

1 Like

I have been waiting to use I went and bought the PYURE in powder form need to knoe what is the next step Thankd

1 Like

I have the liquid Pyure. I’ve never used the powder form.

If you have the Organic powder, try dissolving it in warm PG. A 15ml glass bottle with a screw on cap would work well for this. Put about 10ml of PG in the bottle and stand it in a bowl of hot water to warm it. Add about 1.5g of powder to the PG, a little at a time. Cap the bottle and shake it very well. Repeat the warming and shaking.

Let the bottle set overnight and cool. There will probably be some undissolved powder in the bottom. Open the bottle and use a syringe to draw off liquid from the top, being careful not to disturb the sediment at the bottom. Transfer this liquid to another bottle for use. It is a saturated solution, meaning it has the maximum amount of powder which will dissolve in it. You will need to test it to find the correct amount to use.

If you do not have the Organic powder, do not use it in eliquid. It has unwanted ingredients which will cause deposits on your coil and may be unhealthy to vape.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for quick reply will do and let you knoe how I made out thankyou again MaxUT

2 Likes

Thank you for the link to order online. I am embarrassed to say I have just ordered this sweetener that has received such high praise from members I have the utmost respect for. But I am now proud to join the club that has this Pyure sweetener in the arsenal. Thank you again for the link.

2 Likes

Which powder did you buy? If it’s in packets I wouldn’t use it, it most likely has additives and fillers.
I don’t know of any Pyure in packets that is pure organic stevia powder, and the ONLY packets that are pure organic stevia are the brand Stevita, and only one of them.

If it’s Pyure in the plastic bottle [in the link below] then it’s the correct one.

https://shop.pyuresweet.com/collections/all/products/organic-stevia-extract?variant=6177977411

2 Likes

It is the organic powder was wondering how to mix I have a scale and OH, Do I weigh a certain amount How do I make 30mil bottle

1 Like