Quantities in Medicine Flower bottles?

http://www.criobru.ca/flavour-extracts/

Thank you, just ordered strawberry and banana plan on doing a pg dillution to increase shelf life and in order to leave more room for error when mixing. Ill be sure to email them about missing mlā€™s as well :wink: ill post back after testing with preferred %s

1 Like

Iā€™m putting in an order with them end of week as well

I know this thread is old but,
Pretty sure I know why the bottles donā€™t contain 15mlā€¦ I ordered three 15ml bottles and all three were the same.
When I pulled the droppers out of the bottle they were all empty. So it seems they fill the bottle to `12ml. As they insert the empty dropper it displaces liquid that then fills the bottle completely.

And theyā€™re still getting away with it!

2 Likes

Probably from day oneā€¦

some of their flavours ( um, citrus flavours, maybe one or two others?) come with the dropper seperate. The bottles are full., so I guess weā€™re actually getting our full 15ml with those ones.

I donā€™t know why they donā€™t just re-label the rest. Why does a company with a good repution keep breaking trading standards? It annoys the heck out of meā€¦ but itā€™s not stopping me buying them . They are just too god to pass over.

Btw, in case you havenā€™t yet noticed,:

if you know any suppliers not yet listed there, do let me know. ( I spotted a few in some of these old MF threads, but found they were all defunct :frowning: )

1 Like