Quantities in Medicine Flower bottles?

I did empty the contents of the dripper back into the bottle as well, and the amounts i referred to in my OP was the total amount of liquid I recieved per bottle. I have raised a query with the company to see what they say on the matter.

Will update if I get a reply.

3 Likes

i have also contacted MF, more specifically the rep who contacted me in a previous interactionā€¦i shall, too, post my resultsā€¦
AND:
i will be posting in the next day or two about another problem i am having with another companyā€¦iā€™m preparing my report on the other problemā€¦it saddens me greatly, but it must be addressedā€¦

1 Like

I await patiently to place my order with MF for a few flavors. I am a finicky ass when it comes to stuff like this. Especially at that high of a price. I will go back to my Flavorah catch-up game until then.

2 Likes

you just might change your mind about FLV after hearing my problem with themā€¦iā€™ll explain later, iā€™m still shaving dog-ass right nowā€¦

I havenā€™t bought anything from Flavorah directly. I have been buying from Gremlin DIY.

I apologize if I came across as speaking for you and I appreciate the clarification as I felt they were being unfair to you and @Pro_Vapesā€¦and probably others, so Iā€™ll give them the benefit of the doubt on the sample thing.

@Ken_O_Where, fair point but everyone else gives us full bottles, so Iā€™d say they are out of the norm. BUT, if you are that sensitive to PG it makes total sense, I would do the same. Man am I glad Iā€™m not sensitive to it. I wonder if their is another vapable humectant.

@SthrnMixer, your point on mixing it down for easier control is one I was making under the Lotus Flavor thread. But, given folks with PG sensitivity (which I always forget is a thing) I suppose I can support the undiluted stuffā€¦the other companies could do the same if they wanted it would seem.

1 Like

Hey weasel, thereā€™s no need to apologize to me about anything!!! I hope everyone always feels free to speak their mind with me. Iā€™m not sensitive at all, I just like things to be accurate and appreciate people calling me out when I make a boo boo. Speaking of sensitivityā€¦

For those sensitive to PG they are already using it in all likelihood with their other flavor concentrates. So maybe donā€™t go 10% solution, maybe 50. Just something to allow for volume or weight measurement instead of drops. Iā€™m going by weight but have found with the sample bottle glass droppers that roughly 6 drops is 1% in a 15ml mix. So if making a 30ml bottle, 12 drops. I just was pushed away from drops by the fine folks here and refuse to go backward! :slight_smile:

Cool man, I feel the same way, although I was apologizing to you and the forum. I Fā€™n love the vibe on this forum. We can have disagreements, misunderstandings, whatever and folks remain respectful and pretty chill. Me and @Big_Benny_MI had a spirited discussion the other day and Iā€™m pretty sure we are still kosher. I am a little embarrassed about that one, 80% on me it was.

I do agree 100% that selling something so concentrated that it is difficult to measure in useful amounts is sub-optimal. I know my hands would be shaking mixing up a 10% solution of that expensive stuff. It sounds great, I am looking forward to getting a hit off of it in my xmas exchange package.

My college chemistry class was an experiment itself using tiny amounts of reagents and performing micro-experiments. We didnā€™t use micro-pipetters or anything fancy, just counted drops from simple glass capillaries. They are very repeatable for a given capillary. . .itā€™s just when comparing your capillary to mine itā€™s not a great system. Oh, and the liquids need to have the same surface tension, at minimum. Iā€™m saying there are WORSE ways is all.

You know, I just looked up humectants on Wikipedia and it seems like some of them might be viable for diluting juice for those sensitive to PG. . .I dont know how Aloe Vera gel would vape, probably foul a coil pretty quick. . .but sugar alcohols maybe. Anyone reading should be aware that xylitol kills dogs though. I know, my geek is showing a little. What sucks is that PG and VG are well studied for inhalation and, at worst, are considered nuisance vapors. I dont know about the other stuff, Come to think of it aloe is probably a bad idea for deep-water sub-ohming, Iā€™m thinking combustion byproducts. Iā€™m a huge proponent of PG, it KICKS the flavor. I tried to convert to max VG, but I just cant do it. I think itā€™s also why my juices donā€™t seem to need to steep. . .more than a few days anyway. So I feel kinda bad for those that cant rock the PG.

1 Like

Your gift is en routeā€¦if you desire a tracking number, I can make that happenā€¦
The MedicineFlower you seek, is inside this packageā€¦2 different flavors, mixed at 1%

1 Like

Oh, hells yeah! Tracking number, meh, if you feel like typing it in sometime. I like surprises. Thank you very, very much, you are a generous man. Now I get to see what all the hype is about without taking out a second mortgage.

I just bought a BUNCH in INW, several in 4oz bottles. . .I sorta forgot that was the same size bottles that I mix my GOOD ADV juices in! Thatā€™s 120ml. . .of flavor, its pretty ridiculous. . .but they were $11.50, so I couldnt pass it up. I think you instigated that marriage rousing purchase as well, my friend. Haha.

1 Like

It does suck a bit but at the same time i rarely get vape tongue as, i rarely vape commercial liquids and my mixes are generally lite on the flavoring. I measured the only unopened bottle i have today and can confirm that they are a couple ml sort. I fired off an email as well.

As far as the other humectant, there is another but i cant remember what it is right now. Maybe Zemea? Yeah, pretty sure that is it.

I sent an email last nightā€¦no response as of yetā€¦

1 Like

4oz bottles of INW??? For $11.50??
Really?
Where??

1 Like

With the number of emails im sure we will all get some standard response.

Of course we are! Passionā€™s a good thing.:+1:

1 Like

What does that educated mind of yours reckon they are gonna say?
Iā€™m also currently prepping myself for a lengthy email to Flavorahā€¦$155 order and no resource code, no free shipping, no special treatment, no nothingā€¦and I even specifically requested SOMETHING to offset the $20 shipping and NO RESOURCE CODE!

I lied, 4oz of LA and TPA. . .the TPA cherry blossom was. . .for 120ml mind you, $8.25. (I finally got all the flavors to make @Amy2ā€™s Sakura Donuts (I think she calls it from memory) Got a bunch of 30ml bottles of CAP & TPA for $4-5. . .this was that WL sale that had the INW 8ml bottles for $1.29. . .haha, I turned it into 80ml of Cactus and Dragonfruit though.

I had to look at the receipt and straighten myself out. . .I paid more for CAP juicy peach than I did for INW anything. I guess the TPA cherry blossom makes up for it though. . .$8.25 for 120ml.

I typically add in the notes section when I am buying, oh I dont know, $200+ worth of flavors or a ton of gear, that anything they want to throw in for free is welcome. The only place that has ever hooked me up was Eciggity. Iā€™ve got to say they have some great support. . .but Iā€™m going crazy waiting on my Reuleaux!

1 Like

What is a ā€˜REsource Codeā€™ ? ā€˜Tracking Numberā€™ ?

In the upper right hand corner is a link: resource pageā€¦it has codes, resource codes, for us members to save?money at certain sitesā€¦coupon codes, if you wouldā€¦
Tracking number is U.S. postal service, because he is my giftee in the gift exchange

Ohā€¦ a coupon code / Promo Code for Flavorahā€¦ Try elrecipes