Question about Cheesecake

Hmm very interesting indeed. And grrrr.

I have soooo much to vape. I have my batched Orange vapes next week and a new kiwi using Mf.

I feel yaā€¦ I mixed close to 2 liters last week, but Iā€™m always on a quest for something new and I have zero cheesecake mixes in my stash.

I want this mix done right and a proper CC will help a lotā€¦

INGREDIENTS
for the brownies
Ā¾ cup cocoa powder
1Ā½ cups sugar
2 eggs
12 tablespoons unsalted butter
Ā½ cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ā½ teaspoon salt
for the blackberry puree
6 oz fresh or frozen blackberries
Ā¼ cup granulated white sugar
Ā¼ cup water
for the cheesecake
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
Ā¼ cup greek yogurt
1 large eggs, room temperature
Ā¼ cup sugar
Ā½ teaspoon salt

My Interpretation

Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies

Ingredient%
Blackberry (MF)1.2
Cheesecake (LA)3.5
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)1.5
Dark Chocolate (MF)0.8
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)1
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.5
Pound Cake (Flavorah)1.5
Vanilla (MF)0.5

Flavor total: 10.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I like where that is headed , never thought about adding a yogurt to a cheesecake but that makes perfect sense to me.A good cheesecake is slightly sour and has a sharp tangy note as does a Greek yogurt.

2 Likes

The way I see itā€¦ milk >>> buttermilk >>> yogurt >>> cream cheese >>> cheese. I could be wrong, but itā€™s worth a try.

1 Like

Have a look on my recipe list, I have a NY cheesecake that tastes just like a CC base, I have a recipe for the banana variation as well, you can pretty much add whatever you want to it.

It is sweet with a pastry tone but not as creamy as Iā€™d like, maybe cream cheese flavour would give it that extra ooomph!

1 Like

ok after taking all that in and tinkering about this is what Iā€™m gonna be mixing this weekend and locking away for a month at leastā€¦:yum:
Iā€™ll have to order some stuff first though :disappointed:

Vanilla Cheesecake supreme #1

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Whipped Cream (FW) 1
Marshmallow (Cap) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.5
Brown Sugar (FW) 0.5
French Vanilla (Cap) 3
Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Haha always the wayā€¦

1 Like

You two have got that right! 400 flavors and I just about guarantee the next mix I want to try I will be at least one flavor short!

3 Likes

Wow!! I have under 30ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I should have stayed under 30 to be honest but I do like making some off the wall stuff at times.My problem lately is that I have about 60 flavors that are NETā€™s and I am really enjoying them as stand alone flavors.
I am not a good mixer as well so I have a hard time when it comes to subbing flavors out.I do believe the ones that can adapt well become the best mixers for sure as they have to know their flavors well.

2 Likes

When I go to a restaurant I look through the menu at every option, I think about ā€œtryingā€ something different but always end up ordering something I know I like instead.

I donā€™t like to spend money on something Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll like, I apply this to mixing, Iā€™ve found 2 liquids I like to vape and unless Iā€™m feeling flush / adventurous / drunk I wonā€™t order any other flavours.

I hear this a lot from people I consider to be pretty pro at mixing, maybe someone who considers themselves a good mixer could write a little article on ā€œWhat makes a good mixerā€ ? From what I can see itā€™s just lots of experimentation, research on flavour combinations and tweaking the base to get a specific type of vape

4 Likes

I have also been working on cheesecake for quite a while. Itā€™s definitely a difficult one.

This is my latest version, I think Iā€™m getting really close.:

4% Cheesecake (LA)
2% Cream Cheese (Real Flavors)
2.5% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
2% Sweetened Condensed Milk (Real Flavors)
2.0% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

4 Likes

My biggest problem is my shopping technique. I start looking at the flavors and throwing them in the cart thinking "oh that looks good!":slight_smile:
The best advice I can give is to pick out a few mixes you want to try and only buy the flavors needed to make them.

3 Likes

That^^^^^

I just had an epiphany tonight. Other than 1 flavor I am out of that is in one of my ADV, I have decided I am on a flavor boycott. I realized I am spending so much time developing new recipes, that I hardly ever get a chance to vape any of the ones Iā€™ve already developed and love. I noticed I have a lot of favorites, but I never stopped making more. So I am not letting myself buy any more flavors, except keeping stocked on ones for the recipes I already have and love.

No matter how much FLV Maple Bar is yelling at me, or Fried Bread. Or RF Cherry Pie or elephant ear. NOPEā€¦definitely going deaf. Really. Trulyā€¦I swear!!! :cry:

4 Likes

If I end up with a load of liquid thatā€™s steeped and ready but thereā€™s a load of recipes I want to mix I just pull 2 x 30mlā€™s out of the bottle, sell them, keep the rest for me, that way I donā€™t end up with too much personal and the money I get from the 2 bottles payā€™s for my share and the flavours for the new mixes

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried a few recipes with CC LA and I just donā€™t get the same taste as your description when I use it alone. But from your recipe I see you use some of the flavors Iā€™ll be using in my CC base. Iā€™m hoping this base will turn the CC up a bit.

I havenā€™t actually used it yet it was @DarthVapor that like the 2 together, I ordered some today to do this, Iā€™m still not 100% sure whether Iā€™m going to go with Vanilla or fruit, not sure the Vanilla will give it enough punch.
all the bitā€™s I didnā€™t have were ordered today so as soon as they come Iā€™ll be getting stuck in :+1:

i was going through my flaves today and found an unopened 15ml bottle of tpa cheesecake , the notes for this flavor arent great so im wondering if any of you are familiar with it , ive read its not the best cheesecake flave but what can i use it for ANY IDEAS

Iā€™m one of the weirdos who actually doesnā€™t mind it. Itā€™s very ā€˜footyā€™ cheesecake to some. Itā€™s very much an in-your-face kinda cheesecake, almost sour cream cheesecake kind of. Use it sparingly and itā€™s pretty versatile. If you want it to taste like a cheesecake though it will need to be used with stuff like graham cracker, sweetener, and maybe some cream.

3 Likes

ive also read it could be used as a buttery flave ??? do youfeel like thats true as well and at what percents do you use it at ??? ty