Question about heat?

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one’s view’s and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one’s valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

9 Likes

Reading your comment and I start thinking… “Oh boy, here we go!” Then…“Damn, just spit it out!” LOL. I’m glad you shared your opinion though. :grin:

6 Likes

Over my head friend. A lot of eieio’s I know nothing about.

2 Likes

Is heating the PG necessary?
How do you think this method would work.

1. After finalizing recipe, combing PG and VG in mason jar, heat in sous vide to 60degrees CEL.
  2. Add flavorings
  3. Use cortex blender to mix up.
  4. Let cool to 40 degrees or less and add nicotine salts. Re blend in vortex blender.
  5. let cool to room temp with lid open.
  6. Seal in bottles.

I wouldn’t let flavors in open container for long, though (no. 5)

1 Like

OK, thank you. I remember when I first starting mixing a few years back, people said they would steep overnight with lid open lol

1 Like

I would have to do a side by side comparison to know for sure. In theory, heating the VG is the most important to get it to a lower viscosity closer to the pg and the flavors suspended in pg. Most of the remaining protocol looks sound to me e.g. cooling then adding nic and blending that in last. Cooling the mix with the lid open is questionable. Here you are off gassing. Some gasses are good to be rid of while others are essential to the flavor. That part gets fuzzy for me. I cool with lids on. My focus is in retaining flavor rather than getting rid of unwanted gasses.

3 Likes

Thanks, do you know if this device works well if Wasp Nano RDA?
Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Mod

1 Like

Sorry my friend, I have neither. I hear a lot of good things about both.

1 Like

Not sure if this thing will do the job, but the price seems reasonable.

@SmilingOgre, thoughts?

https://www.growinglabs.com/products/scilogex-d160-homogenizers?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4aXiBRCRARIsAMBZGz8VOSDhqNJmGx3DctD7_QspAyHioWVUjRlicMb4dli9kXPhZoTI7KEaAnYeEALw_wcB

2 Likes

That is the motor only of course but per the RPM it develops it should do the job.

4 Likes

That’ll teach me to pay attention to detail!

4 Likes