Questions about bottles and labels

For labels on the cheap
Masking tape + sharpie

3 Likes

Can you send me the image when you get the chance. I love it.

1 Like

My new labels, but might use that skull one @woftam.

4 Likes

Bottles I get the glass 30 ml from Amazon
I use this for my labels:

Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer

3 Likes

@Skullblade789 are you using a labelwriter 450 if so I can do them in the correct format and send it to you as I have the same software. If not i can probably do them with the software you use. If you let me know what it is. Or I can just send the psd file and the font and a png file or something similar (I am not at home at the moment so I will sort it when i get back home).

2 Likes

@Skullblade789 is that a vinyl decal on that mod ??

glassbottleoutlet.com (they have plastic too), blue painters tape and a fine point sharpie… yes, I am a cheap SOB

3 Likes

No engraved.

4 Likes

Liking that. Looks very good.

2 Likes

No I just want the picture if at all possible.

1 Like

Talk to @Whiterose0818. He built that mod. He is perfect at what he does.

3 Likes

There ya go mate includes font, clear bg, white bg and the psd if you ever need it

2 Likes

I love it. Hate to ask this, could you make a white one with Skullblade instead of Skull Sauce. I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Sure thing easy done

1 Like

Thank you so much. I can’t thank you enough.

1 Like

the font is a bit weird with uppercase lower case so here are a couple of variations

just open the image in a new tab or just drag it to a folder.

Cheers mate

5 Likes

You are the fucking MAN!!!

3 Likes

I never did answer your questions. I used word to make the label. I also used a shipping label stickers or address labels to put them on. Works for me.

5 Likes

Thanks Everyone! I decided to get some glass Boston rounds from amazon. I found a dozen for ten bucks https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J3FJPW2/ref=ya_st_dp_summary#

For labels I put a strip of the packing tape over the paper label. For now. I’d love to get a label maker and have my own design some day. All in due time tho.
Once again thank you all for the great infor!!

2 Likes

white electrical tape i like that one , i still just throw on some masking tape lol cheap and last forever

2 Likes