Questions regarding stainless steel wire

I buy mine here. Never had a problem.

Just search his EBay store for different sizes. He also has titanium grade 1.

1 Like

He has 316l…he doesn’t specify on his site, just message him, he’ll clarify…
I guess we all should recommend that he post that openly

What’s a crown ss coil ???

The stock .25 and .5 coils for the Uwell Crown are SS.

1 Like

Oh ok lol. Thanks. I thought i got lost some place

I got the new kangertech sub tank. And i noticed the coils was different. The flavor in this tank is really good. Can’t wait till my dna200 wismec mod gets here.

I looked up my last conversation with Ralph, the owner of Unkamen…this is what he has in 316l:
16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26g
At the time of this conversation, he was waiting on 317l
Real stand up guy, running a solid business

1 Like

Has anyone heard or know anything about this G Plat wire. ???

GPlat is SS wire. Cheaper if you buy as SS rather than G Plat.

2 Likes

Thats what i was wondering. Thx

SS and Ti are on the way, thanks to all

2 Likes

I just got my first experience with 316L SS. And have TI on the way. Looks like i have a crap load of kenthol thats going to be sitting lol. Much easier to build. Easier to get your coils set in adamizer. I made a duel parallel 5 wrap 24g ss. And omg what a difference. Amazing clouds and the flavor was right alnog with it from the first hit. Can’t wait to get my TI in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow! That Unkamman dude ships quick!
Site says about 3 days, but it was off and running by noon today!

1 Like

Yep, GPlat is 317L. They are very close in chemical composition, i use 316L because it has less nickel. Not that it really matters as we dont melt it while vaping.

Glad you like it @sillyrabbit. Think ill wrap a parallel tonight and see if it pops less compared to a twisted coil.

Fasttech sells 316L too, 26g 30’ for $3.06.

1 Like

Well i haven’t done a twisted coil with it. But i did a 5 wrap 2mm parellel. Im using it now. And uts awesome. But im waiting on some TI to come in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Half of my set ups are ss and the other half ti. Best of both worlds. :smile::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Did you try the spaced twisted? Any difference in the poping?

1 Like

I havent, ill give that a go in one of my attys too. I think the main problem is that i add way to much liquid. I coil and wick all my attys so that i can add an entire dropper of juice, i just tilt it a bit to the side.

I just did a parallel coil of 26g 2.5mm in my kangertech sub mini. Used my texas sub cotton. The flavor is amazing spot on, and the vape production is very awesome. Very happy with this build.

2 Likes