Random q about stash

You know in my flavour stash and the button that says " what can I make " does this actually work or not as it’s not doing anything for me

It’s working for me. I’m showing 668 recipes. 445 when I select single recipes off.

2 Likes

yes it does work. The biggest thing is to make sure that the flavors you have in your stash are the ones that have the most recipes… also if there is a lot of traffic on the site at the time it seems to hiccup sometimes… I have to refresh a couple of times to make it work if it is a high traffic time

2 Likes

You can find most vendor abbreviations here on the Resources Page.

2 Likes

Works for me. It’s crucial you select the right flavours. When adding mine I always look at the column with recipes used. If the flavour is only used in like 30 recipes (unless obscure) I’ve probably got the wrong one. After I search the flavour I sort by recipes in descending order. I find the proper flavour best that way.

1 Like

I pine for the day that a simple list is compiled with zero duplicates that one can just check off flavors you have in a ,moderator added, list by brand and flavor.

1 Like

Pros & cons as you know.