Real alcohol in E-juice

I’m not planning to do this, but I am curious to know what would the outcome be if you put a couple of ml of say brandy or scotch or vodka in your e-juice?

3 Likes

I really dont think it would be safe for your lungs to vape alcohol.

3 Likes

Using a little high quality vodka is not uncommon. There’s an option for it on the recipe calculator. Enter Vodka into the forum search function and you’ll find all kinds of info on it. Other kinds of alcohol might contain sugars which wouldn’t be good.

4 Likes

There are flavors out there that are pretty darn good. I use the heck out of TPA whiskey

4 Likes

Does Vodka make your juice harsh ? What do you use it for ? To thin it out ?

2 Likes

From what I gather, adding a little vodka and distilled water will thin the VG for people who prefer max VG and it also makes the juice very smooth. As much as I want to try it, I haven’t done it myself yet which is why I suggested using the search feature to see what the experts recommend.

2 Likes

Hell, I’ve put a few drops of Whiskey in my e-liquids for flavor.

5 Likes

Once you mix it, shake it and let it sit for an hours, it gasses off, it does nothing to you. I use 1% Vodka in my base nicotine mix and a lot of flavoring companies use alcohol as a flavor carrier instead of PG.

4 Likes

Interesting…

2 Likes

What Vodka do you use?

2 Likes

Expensive. Don’t use cheap vodka. Grey Goose or Absolut.

2 Likes

I didn’t see that you wrote Grey Goose. I dislike Absolut though. So Grey Goose then. Reckon I’ll try it. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve used a few drops of absolute vodka in my juice to give it throat hit. If you let it sit a few days the throat hit goes away though.

1 Like

ok cool, I love me some throat hit. thanks

2 Likes

Group, I am sorry for interrupting after such long time of inactivity, but I think that as a volunteer at http://www.lifeline.org.uk/alcohol-addiction/ I need to say a few words. Alcohol is quite a problem, it can damage your body by drinking it but imagine what it can do if you try to inhale it through your lungs it can make big damage. Thick about that. You need to take care about your body because if not you are going to have some problems like many people that come to our rehabilitation center. Be aware of ourselves

4 Likes

I love vaping

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Lucy21, if you love Vaping you’ve come to right place. Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, fire away! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome Lucy21, you will find lots of help and great info here.

4 Likes

I prefer Stolichnaya over anything else but haven’t used any real booze in e-liquid before. I’ve read people also soak factory coils in alcohol like vodka. I’ve never done that either.

2 Likes

I used Bacardi’s white rum once. Just a wee bit. I actually tasted the rum a little and I noticed it cleaned my coil at the same time.:rofl:

3 Likes