Real flavor must haves

Hi Everyone,
I have just a few real flavor (sc). I notice theres alot of people who love them! I’m going to put a order in and I was wondering if you could recommend which flavors are the must haves? I keep buying flavors and they just sit. I’m trying to avoid that so I thought id ask first before buying. I did order SB milkshake recently and have the last round f freebies and discounted bottles.
Ps
I love cereal and bakery juices

5 Likes

I highly recommend the RF (SC) concentrates with 5 :star:S

5 Likes

My absolute favorite flavor is cinnamon custard. If you like cinnamon desert flavors then you will love it. I am still playing around with some other flavors. Mine have muted over time. The cinnamon custard is the only one to get better for me.

4 Likes

Strawberry SC is pretty awesome to be honest, I just haven’t had it long enough to see if it fades over time

5 Likes

There are recommendations in this thread as well

6 Likes

I think the best RF ingredient I like is the Bread Pudding VG version. I use it at about 11% (along with a cream stone) but it is very nice that way.

2 Likes

stay away from the cereals i have not tried their fruity pebbles but the fruit rings and silky rabbit are bust so was the Frosted Flakes and cinnamon toast , the SB Milkshake was a great purchase ,

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes thanks. I was wondering about those.

1 Like

i thought you would be :wink:

1 Like

The Fruit Pebbles (SC) is pretty accurate as described. Not really what I was looking for. It’s a milky end of the bowl cereal taste. I prefer a dry cereal Vape. IMO it would benefit greatly from an add in, maybe Fruity Flakes (FW)

5 Likes

that is the only one i havent tried , and walt said it was a lot better than the other two fruit cereal type vapes

3 Likes

Fruity Pebbles is the only cereal one I have since it’s not my favorite profile, I got it for my son. I really like it though. Like @Mark_Turner said, it’s mild and creamy like the end of the bowl, not really crunchy tasting and not as overly sweet as a lot of cereal vapes I’ve had. I could see maybe adding small bits of brighter fruits and something to add crunch if that’s an important factor for you.

4 Likes

you all are gonna make me try it arent you lol

5 Likes

Yep I’m defiantly thinking about trying it too!

1 Like

Not make you, just a little nudge. :smirk: Even Walt says it’s better right? If you hate it, you can trade it for something.

4 Likes