Real Flavor Recipes Thread

@Walt_RealFlavors !!!
Butter Pecan , Butter Pecan , Butter Pecan … SC Please !!

9 Likes

Yes @Walt_RealFlavors - we neeeeeeeed butter pecan. There is a massive Bust-a-nut following that require it! :+1::grin:

5 Likes

@Alisa three things to inquire about on this:
First you mentioned that… “Because this recipe is almost all VG-based flavoring, please allow at least 7 days of aging to get the full effect.” your saying that because of the added vg not necessarily from the flavorings themselves, right?
Secondly, are you still getting the great flavor (full bodied flavor), as the original even with such a drop in the flavor percentages? (I do have all the same flavorings and will be mixing this today, just wanted to know if you have decided to “up” any of the percentages first).
Lastly, I see you switched out the sweetener for Marshmallow (which I have but haven’t opened yet). Just wondering if you like the MM as a better sweetener over all or just that it works very well in this recipe.

2 Likes

Hey @CallMeTut ! Good questions.
"[quote=“CallMeTut, post:43, topic:56989”]
because of the added vg not necessarily from the flavorings themselves, right?
[/quote]

Correct

IMHO, absolutely! These particular flavorings from RF are Super Concentrates, not regular.[quote=“CallMeTut, post:43, topic:56989”]
if you like the MM as a better sweetener over all or just that it works very well in this recipe
[/quote]

Both !

4 Likes

Thx for the response… I’ve found many of the flavors are stronger than what I would normally think as a “standard” strength but (at least for me) I really don’t look at the “usage” recommendations that are listed on the bottles and say “wow, these must be strong” lol… each flavor has it’s own strengths and weaknesses, just like TPA/TFA and CAP people can’t just say use all CAP products from 0.5 -2.5% and you’ll be happy, just doesn’t work that way and I see so many people complaining that they “expected more”, which is sad (imho).

And yes @Walt_RealFlavors we do need a Butter Pecan and if ya read this did you see that issue I had with the Easter order?

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors
I agree with @Alisa 100% because Bust A Nut was one of my all time favorites before my PG sensitivity thing started happening. All she needs now is the Butter Pecan to turn it into a 100% RF recipe.

5 Likes

I promise there is a Butter Pecan coming… Also a Dragonfruit too

13 Likes

Based off an idea from @Skullblade789 this turned out great as a SnV. The lemonade is very light almost like Crystal Lite Lemonade. Layered with the lemon boosted it nicely.

3 Likes

How is your RF Bust a Nut holding up? I think it needs to be just a touch sweeter… should I add (in your opinion) a little more Marshmallow ot a little bit more of the Sweet Cream?

1 Like

@Alisa didn’t the original have sucralose/sweetener? I think I had pyure in my adaptation originally and was planning to use it in my RF SC adaptation of your original to compare to your new posted recipe.

1 Like

I prefer Marshmallow for sweetening. I still like the RF Bust-a-Nut just as published, personally.

3 Likes

Yes, Foxxy … It did have sweetener in the original. In the comments though, I did say substituting Marshmallow is also good. And, marshmallow is my current favorite sweetener for all but really fruity or minty juices. For those, I usually use Pyure now.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry dear. Somehow this picture was in my head when replying to you!

5 Likes

o.O

That is all haha

1 Like

… thanks for the ideas

1 Like

Lava Flow RFSC

Ingredient %
Cocopilada (INAWERA) 1.5
Marshmallow (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors) 3
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.8

Flavor total: 6.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I made this about 3 weeks ago, as a shake n vape it is good but after forgetting about it I wound up vaping the entire 30ml bottle in 2 days. A new ADV for me so I mixed up 100ml.

If you try this with RFSC Coconut please let me know how it is as I don’t have that flavor to make it a 100% RFSC mix.

2 Likes

Mix large quantities of this at a time. RF strawberry is a special flavor for sure.

5 Likes

@TheTinMan1 Liking the looks of this, on the prowl for some French Vanilla, and maybe if @Walt_RealFlavors was right about the July 26th ship date for the pre-ordered Black Label Vanilla, they might arrive at the same time !!!

3 Likes

Made last night, playing around with the new SC’s I got on my free giveaway order. It’s really really good! Like a high-quality grape juice with a touch of cream. I can’t wait to taste it after a good steeping. Going straight to 120mls. @Walt_RealFlavors, this is on point! Great job, and thanks again for the freebies!
http://tjek.nu/r/dT0L

5 Likes