Real Flavor Recipes Thread

All RF save for one NF, I hope this still qualifies for inclusion! Im sure there’s an RF brown sugar out there, but i dont have it. This is super tasty.

http://tjek.nu/r/eAXm

6 Likes

Update: This should probably be moved out of the RF recipe thread, but it is mostly RF!)

As an experiment, I added 2 drops MF Nectarine, 1 drop MF Golden Apple to 30ml. The results are outstanding. What a difference in depth, and realness. It took it from really good to GREAT

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Vaping this simple recipe right now:

Hazelnut Bread Pudding
2.50% Hazelnut (Real Flavors)
2.00% Bread Pudding 1 (Real Flavors)

Also got this one in rotation right now that I made to use up the last of my CAP French Vanilla and it is really tasty. The CAP FV will get replaced with RF SC French Vanilla next time at 0.8%. I will probably also try replacing the Hazelnut with Butter Toffee at 1.5%.

Drunken Custard v1
2.50% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
2.50% Hazelnut (Real Flavors)
1.90% Bourbon (Real Flavors)
1.50% Butter Toffee (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.80% Toasted Blend (Real Flavors)

3 Likes

I just mixed this up yesterday. Will vape it as soon as I have a fresh clean tank, :rofl:. I did accidentally add .02 more %'s of Shisha Strawberry than I was supposed to, darn it. The only Taffy base I was able to score was in a 3ml bottle. When I run out of Taffy base, what would you recommend as a good sub?

4 Likes

There are a few Taffy flavor concentrates available. But there is nothing that compares to RF (SC) Taffy Base.
It’s not a flavor concentrate, it is an additive.
Years ago I used (CAP) Strawberry Taffy.
But it’s been so long, that I couldn’t really recall if it was any good?
Maybe someone else can chime in.

2 Likes

Hope so because I can’t get Taffy Base anymore unless I want to spend $65-ish for a large bottle? Sorry, I’m not going to spend that. I’m just grateful I was able to acquire a 3ml, lol.
Because I had so little of it, I was afraid to even test 1 drop on my knuckle, lol.

3 Likes

That’s understandable, that’s crazy.
I am so happy I prepared for the Vapocalypse years ago. I don’t think I will run out of Wick, Wire, Mods, Flavor concentrates, Base or Nicotine. Probably will need to buy Li-Ion batteries in about 1-2 years. And maybe an incidental here & there.

4 Likes

I was still smoking then, so I didn’t worry or think or plan for the Vapocalypse until C-19 hit and my supply line for Clove cigarettes from Indonesia was cut off. That is when I turned to vaping and I’m so glad I did! Vaping was still a foreign concept for me back then other those ancient Ego-T vape pens which I still have plenty of still unopened stuck away in a box. I should pull them out and use them as drippers only :grin:. How far we and technology and gear, etc has come since, eh? I’m still learning.

3 Likes

I’m looking at your Dragon Tears. Have you ever tried Vanilla Overload (Grem) or Holy Resurrection (DIYFS) as a sub for HV? If so, what %'s? I’m one of those unlucky enough to only start vaping after HV was discontinued.

2 Likes

LOL Vanilla Overload - Gremberry (Farms), Yes I am very familiar with this concentrate. How in the world did you get your hands on that? Richard March and I are pretty good acquaintances :grinning:
I didn’t realize he was still offering this flavor concentrate? If you have the original formula. You are very fortunate, It is excellent !
Holy Resurrection and Vanilla Overload aren’t 1:1 substitutes for Holy Vanilla.
Having said that Holy Resurrection (which I don’t have) was intended to be a sub for HV. Dawn at DIYFS kind of had her hands tied because of the whole diacetyl - AP thing.
If memory serves me correct she has a Holy Vanilla V2 available?
I digress though, I think you should try your DIYFS as a sub. and see if you enjoy the mix.
Best of Luck & Good Mixing @KC111 :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I follow Richard Gremberry Farms on FB and buy a few of his concentrates there. Is he still open for biz? I don’t have HV V2, so Resurrection it is then. Thank you!

2 Likes

Found his store, yay, he is still open!

3 Likes

Yes, I believe he is still selling online.
Of course I could be wrong?
Now that you mention it I haven’t got an email from Gremberry since last year?
Hold on a second I am going to check now.

Yep, Website is still up and working!

3 Likes

LOL! He is a great guy, he made me a solo just for me, but I have no doubt he does that for every one. I haven’t gotten any notifications from him for quite some time either, so I’m thrilled to see he is open.

2 Likes