Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

@Walt_RealFlavors Do you have twist tops for the 60ml bottles?

1 Like

twist tops should fit 30, 60, and 120

1 Like

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours

1 Like

About time. :yum:

1 Like

I am having the same reaction with some of my RF like Vanilla Custard, real harsh after 4 days steeping and not much flavor at 8%. The harshness does dies down in a tank overnight though but the flavor is real week. I did leave the bottles open for 12 hours to let them breath, figured that would cut down the harshness.

I bought my RF at GremlinDIY, great vendor I have used a few times with no problems, is this the same place you bought your Real Flavors from as well @Oleskool1 ? Maybe there was a bad batch we got, I don’t know but I am not having a good experience so far with the 8 Real Flavors I have bought, there too harsh for me and not much flavor.

1 Like

I got my 2 flavors from Gremlindy too, used them for a long time and never had any problems with their flavors before. I haven’t had any problems yet, but I’ve only made about 40mls of juice total with the concentrates so far. I have a 12 flavor sampler coming direct Saturday, including the custards. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Some of us were discussing it on another thread as well.

A 1-2 week steep with those flavors will remove that harshness…Frothing the mix also helps…They are a very smooth vape…Downside is that they are also very light in flavor… I mix mine at 18% for mouth to lung vaping and they still vape very light/mild in the flavor department…

I wound up doing a heat steep on all the flavors and that helped remove some of the harshness. The one that really improved the most was the Strawberries @ 6% and Cream @ 5% which now is very enjoyable but light tasting. The others were still very light tasting, not crazy about having to use such a high percentage as then you burn through flavor fast.

Will revisit the others in a couple of weeks but for now I would say just the Strawberry and Cream would be re-orders for me, I am really digging the combo.

1 Like

I purchased direct, so it is what it is, not a bad batch. I can’t think of anything I did wrong, maybe it’s just a taste thing. I will admit I was expecting it to be very smooth being VG based flavoring. All my mixes were harsh. I have not been mixing for a full year yet, so maybe it’s just inexperience. Mixing with other brands of flavoring didn’t come out harsh with same ingredients.

1 Like

Did you shake your concentrates before mixing them?

2 Likes

I vaped all of the RF Strawberries and Cream I made, very tasty. Still not much luck with the other flavors, I need to try again and half the percentages to see if that works.

Is RF having a Memorial day sale? I would definitely pick up some more Strawberry and Cream and probably a couple of other flavors to try out.

@mjag think they have free shipping only. Check the mega sale thread. I’ll see if I can find the link. That’d be pretty high tech for me.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4l5pko/memorial_day_sales_megathread/

Sale? How about 40% off all Retail Products for the next 30 hours!

Code MEMSALE

7 Likes

jeezy creezy, i just had to delete what i was typing about the regular 25% code being hard to beat!

2 Likes

NOooooooo…what are you doing :weary:

I just got the testers yesterday and don’t know which are good and I want to order in the big size’s. You are far far too tempting :scream:

1 Like

What is the minimum requirement?

1 Like

Yes. These flavors are VG base, I was extra careful to shake them well. Don’t let my experience determine the whole brand it is just one person’s opinion. There are many that have a different outcome. I posted this to get an idea why it turned out this way for me, and not others. Your question is valid but I was extra careful not to make rookie mistakes. 40% off seems worth the risk with at least one flavor. Something seems strange with this post not showing the whole post do I tried to edit it.nothing is showing in the preview pane as I type.

I see what I assume is the entire post, it’s just in a text box with horizontal scroll bar. Weird.

1 Like

Did the code work for anyone? All I get is doesn’t meet requirements message?

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors , I added a 12 flavor sample pack to the cart and got the same message.
Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MEMSALE discount code
I would guess the sample packs are not included as a retail product.

1 Like