Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Where in Ohio?

Etna, OH (Amazon handles it all for us)

Unless I got a bad batch of the stuff, I think Shisha Strawberry is way overrated. The strawberry portion is fine, but I definitely tasted “something else” (slightly bitter and herby - the Shisha?) in my tester.

So I’ll throw a bucket of water on anyone who tries to light you up for that.

2 Likes

You probably got a bad batch, the Shisha Strawberry is bright and sweet, sort of like strawberries with the glaze over it you find on a strawberry shortcake.

No bitter or herb flavor for me. The Shisha description is this

SHISHA: Blended flavors, intended to be suitable as one-flavor mixes. Based on the flavor of the sweet shisha tobacco used in hookas. They are not necessarily tobacco flavors unless it is in the description.

With all that said though the RF SB is as good or better for me but it all comes down to personal taste.

3 Likes

Amazon only has the VG flavors listed right now. 1oz is $5.99 with free shipping. So less expensive to get through Walt using the discount code. However, they do have some flavors listed that aren’t available on Real Flavors website. Like Spongecake :dizzy_face: Didn’t even know they made that. Also powdered sugar and a few others that are intriguing :smiley:

2 Likes

Extract review is up…

2 Likes

Few days earlier we got some flavors from RF, so here is a quick review.
Mixed just few days ago, needs some steeping, but first notes are read.

Banana Split 12% - very interesting dessert flavor, ripe bright banana with a note of strawberries and cream. Vaped two tanks and want more when it will steep completely.

Apple Pie 12% - also very interesting flavor, apple pie with Cinnamon note, loved it from first puff. Vaped three or four tanks already.

Neopolitan Ice Cream 12% - the first impression from the smell was - wow, very interesting. It is very interesting flavor, 3 layered ice cream. At first day chocolate is a little strange, vaped only one tank.

All flavors are good standalone mixes.

We have more flavors in steeping process, will keep you posted.

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I noticed that One Stop DIY has a small amount of your flavors listed for sale. I don’t see them listed on your approved vendor list though…I’m assuming they are the same the same flavoring though?

2 Likes

Oddly I did not even know they ordered o.O

2 Likes

That’s not too surprising, they seem like a relatively small shop. Good people tho, I think.

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors …I feel like I’m in some special ‘club’ now… :yum:. nice delivery today from Chefs vapours, took your advice and hassled them for a list of their new imports, got them today, very much looking forward to trying them out :+1::grin:

8 Likes

Nice grab! There you go :smiley:

ps… https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lychee-Extract-1oz-Bottle/193265390

It has begun…

12 Likes

Woooooo Hoooooo :slight_smile: Congrats Walt!

1 Like

Are they the raw extracts? @Walt_RealFlavors

It’s hard to tell because the ingredients say in alcohol or VG?

Yes they are the raw ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Walt, so exciting to see!

3 Likes

I love the used for candy frosting and “ect”.

1 Like

Thanks everyone and yeah… you can guess what I can’t say @Chrispdx lol

3 Likes

Winkey face. Yup. Soon I will be off my self imposed online spending freeze. Can’t wait to try some of the higher level flavor concentrates.

2 Likes

Grats, Walt!! I wonder how long before you end up in the search results on the site. I can’t seem to find any way to locate your flavors other than your link.

4 Likes