Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

They website is having an issue with pulling rates for some people. I am trying to look into it more and fix it but with over 2000 people on the website I am having some issues.

Contact me in live chat and I will see if I can fix it for you there.

3 Likes

Good grief, do you people sleep?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only when deadā€¦ or in the ER haha

6 Likes

LMAOā€¦ btw we passed 1000 bottlesā€¦ like an hour agoā€¦

I think my staff is currently trying to hunt me down to kill meā€¦ I am hiding out in the storage room until further notice!

13 Likes

Lmaoā€¦I figuredā€¦Shares are blowing up!

EDIT: And you did say share, so canā€™t blame me!

2 Likes

All good. I escaped out of the closet. There was this crack in the wall that I never saw before.

Now I am on a strange island with some plane crash piecesā€¦ The people here are super strangeā€¦ But hey! The WiFi works great!

PSā€¦ Kids do not drink to many cups of coffeeā€¦ You start thinking up stuff like thisā€¦

7 Likes

Lmaoā€¦well, Iā€™m sure itā€™s other peoples shares. There has only been 50 or so responses to mine so far. So itā€™s all Kenā€™s fault! He must have taken out ads somewhere :wink:

Iā€™m still in AWE. 2000 people right now? Wow

3 Likes

LOL - you do need a hole in your head - gotta have one for vaping!

I donā€™t need more flavors either. Ordered anyway. Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors

5 Likes

:frowning: Sniffle. Some of us didnā€™t find it till minutes after it ended. I feel so "LOST"
Bob

2 Likes

What ended? Lost or the codeā€¦ LOL the code is still good to go!

5 Likes

Dude, you are whining about 2000 people on your site. lol OMG

1 Like

I am not whining haha. Just sitting here laughing and making jokes. Please never take it as whining. Just having fun :smiley:

6 Likes

I mixed at 2% on all of the new ones I got. I then mixed it up in my Andes milkshake recipe and used it at 0.2% in place of FA jamaican rum that I used at 0.4%. I think rum goes great with chocolate flavors. Iā€™ve also been playing around with some butter cream to see how it plays out with chocolates as well! I love chocolate and itā€™s the whole reason I started mixing!

2 Likes

Just messing with youā€¦youā€™ve built quite a nice little enterprise. Itā€™s awesome.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors
I thought it was limited to 1000 bottles but my orders went through with no troubleā€¦ Sweet Deal now Iā€™ll get to try your wares and get in on the Flavor of the Month.
Bob

2 Likes

Oopsā€¦ LOL

Na I figured if production hates meā€¦ What is a couple extra 1000 bottles going to do added on hahaha.

For now we will keep it going!

7 Likes

The best ideas come from loads of coffee. Trust me veteran sailor here. If I do not have a cup of coffee in hand people ask me if I am sick.

4 Likes

Hey Walt,

Wanna help out a buddy? Bob told me you fix my shipping charge?

@Maureeenie
Post to Walt on the Real Flavors threadā€¦ Several people overpaid shipping and heā€™s got it straightened out for more then a few.

:slight_smile: I can PM you with the details?

Maureenie

1 Like

Does this mean we can use the code more than 3 times? weg

Try the live chat on the RF site and give them your order number. Walt helped me out earlier to fix my shipping selection issues. The first order had too much shipping (I think if I had emptied my cart and added the products back it would have solved it) so he created a support ticket and forwarded to the person in charge of those to do a refund for me. I havenā€™t got notification the refund was processed yet but I am sure they will eventually when they have time, and if not I am not complaining since 7 ounces of SC flavors (had to grab that nutmeg beta too) for $20 is a steal.

2 Likes