Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

im a sucker for cereal vape / flaves i have the silly rabbit and fruity circles @Walt_RealFlavors how much does the fruity pebbles differ from the two i mentioned thanks

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors PLEASE oh Please, dear Mr. Walt… I NEED to know
if there is any plan for a Real Flavors Butter Pecan. I can’t go on with my life until
I know for sure… I’m holding on. Please help me!

4 Likes

.And here I thought I grovelled well… lol

3 Likes

It is in the works. Soon

Right! LOL

I must have missed it. I will search for. it.

6 Likes

Ok testing finallllllly got back lol. At 830pm -.-

3 Likes

OK PHEW… All 18 (where the hell did the extra one come from?!) are live on the site.

Couple tweaks to the betas before they were released:

Blueberry Pastry has a bit more bakery taste and sweetness
Bread Pudding 2 Dialed back the bread taste and increased the creamy cinnamon
Butterfinger is now called Butter Crisp Candy Bar Type (Happy Lawyer)
Coconut Spiced Rum - Added some EM to cut back the sharpness and sweeten it up some
French Toast 2 - Less bread, more butter and syrup!
Lemon Cookie - Tried to add a hint more of a crisp flavor to it. Fresher lemon.
Paczki - MORE FAT (lol just playing)

4 Likes

Yes the sale is about to go out (in the next 2-3 hours)

3 Likes

OK here we go!

All 18 new flavors are on sale for 15% off, PLUS if you use coupon code SAVE10 (from the last sales mailer) you get an additional 10% off!!!

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/new/

8 Likes

Yummy! Ok, I’m on my way for that rice pudding and I saw the carrot cake, which was another I wanted.

1. Is the carrot cake complete with frosting, or just the cake?
  2. How much EM did you add to the Beta Coconut Rum so I can improve my beta bottle?

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

I hate shipping costs…I may move to the US purely for your flavours and sales :laughing:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear about the rice pudding! I already have Paczki envy :joy:

3 Likes

How long is the sale so I can know how long I have to fight the urge to buy more flavors I don’t need right now?

5 Likes

Wow…what a compliment! Walt is probably gonna cry over that one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And here I thought you were moving just for me.

7 Likes

Haha, and that, obvs! :laughing:

4 Likes

Got some rice pudding on the way. I’ll be stalking my mailman now :smile:

5 Likes

Ok…I did the fast dry by so I couldn’t be tempted by other flavors. Ordered the rice pudding and carrot cake. After trying Beta V2 of the Bread Pudding, I don’t have the courage nor the desire to try the final version. I am quite happy with my original :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the sale @Walt_RealFlavors picked up the Packzi I had missed along with the Rice Pudding…

5 Likes

could be worse, you could be like me and have $40 worth of stuff in your cart and still have to pay $5 to have it shipped 20 miles. This makes me want to load up a few hundred bucks in the cart instead so I pay a smaller percentage of the order to get it shipped. Might have to throw a few 4oz bottles in the cart lol.

4 Likes

when you get a minute could you please let me know thank you @Walt_RealFlavors

4 Likes