Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

@Walt_RealFlavors
HaHaHa!
Dumb moment from me there!
I thought you had meant cleaning up your flavours?
Lol

Having a shake up due to the TPD I would have thought.

@Phill
I thought the TPD mainly affected nicotine resale rather than flavours?

It does but I presume they sell other products than just flavourings?

1 Like

@Phill
Ah it makes sense now!
God Iā€™m having a bad day! Time to chill out in front of the tv with a beer or two and nice vape!

1 Like

I actually love bread pudding at 12-15% stand alone, so might be one of those subjective things :frowning: There are some flavors others love and rave about that I just canā€™t stand. Something in it is off to me. Like CAP Cake Batterā€¦shudder!

I really hope itā€™s a pack we can pick our own flavors in. So many I want to try, but I canā€™t afford to buy such big bottles of them, especially without even knowing if Iā€™ll like them or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If youā€™re stateside, you can buy smaller bottles at ECX under Northwest VG, at Gremlin DIY, and a few on Amazon in 1oz bottles.

2 Likes

Thank you. I did order a couple bottles at Gremlin to try. Just thought buying direct would be better for Real Flavors. Not sure how much they lose out by selling through another vendor.

2 Likes

I just updated the site with a list of place you can buy worldwide :smiley:

3 Likes

I have my first order with you arriving this week (really excited, Iā€™ve heard good things) and I mix by weight. Some of the flavorings I ordered have theyā€™re specific gravity listed on the website but some do not, do you think its fine to just set them to 1.180 gram per ml? I found that to be about the average. Or do people just stick to 1:1 like pg flavoring?

1 Like

People do it both ways. Thereā€™s a checkbox in user settings for mfg specific gravities, but I think itā€™s unchecked by default and if you enter a flavor incorrectly and itā€™s a dupe, then it wonā€™t be counted (I think?), and Iā€™d bet most people donā€™t bother.

RF flavorings are all VG based AFAIK, so if you go 1:1 youā€™ll actually be mixing a little lower % than you think. Itā€™s not tremendously different though (compared to the difference in peopleā€™s preferences I mean), but you can keep it in mind when following someone elseā€™s recommendations that thereā€™s no way of knowing how they were measuring if they donā€™t say, and itā€™s never a bad idea to adjust recipes to your own tastes anyway.

3 Likes

The ā€œpick your flavorsā€ sample pack looks like a great idea, @Walt_RealFlavors t. Iā€™d hate to think how much labor is involved in the sample making but $2.50 for 2ml dram is a cheap way to at least try a flavor out before committing to bigger volumes.

I just noticed the Honey flavor, didnā€™t see it before. Will have to give that a try.

2 Likes

Labor is the biggest cost part but they are 2 dram bottles (8ml) :smiley:

3 Likes

I agree. I have been wanting to try so many flavors for awhile now. But couldnā€™t commit to $10 a bottle even though they are 2oz, without trying first. I have bought so many flavors I donā€™t like, tired of wasting money. This was an awesome ideaā€¦Ordered my first sampler immediately. So excited to try. It also shipped out first thing on Monday morning, like before 10am. Super fast, and supposed to be here on Saturday, perfect for weekend mixing!

If youā€™re in the Chicago Oā€™hare area, Iā€™m more than happy to split bottles for anyone locally. I have a ton of 15ml and 30ml unicorns to split into.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Washington State, but thank you so much. Thatā€™s a really good idea. We all need to form monthly mixing meetings with our local brethren. We could share advice and trade flavorings and have fun :wink:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors Do you have twist tops for the 60ml bottles?

1 Like

twist tops should fit 30, 60, and 120

1 Like

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/129-real-flavours

1 Like