Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

You don’t say. I would have never guessed that.

3 Likes

U can still pick it up in store and I will refund you. One thing, I am only in Troy on Monday and Tuesday… lol I travel a bit

2 Likes

I’m assuming all the items have your logo on them? The pictures on the website don’t show them with the logo?

1 Like

Yeah… I do not have photos of everything yet… fail

3 Likes

Order placed! 30 flavors on their way. Thanks Walt!

7 Likes

Neener neener neener…I’m being a good girl. Even with all the temptation! Only because I know there will be another sale long before I need flavors again :wink:

8 Likes

I am trying real hard… I guess the lack of storage space and 19 un-tested flavors should convince me if nothing else does.

7 Likes

I was trying hard to remember what I had forgotten to order last time and recalled AFTER I processed this order, I had wanted Ginger Ale (I had ordered Cream Soda by mistake last time), now the ol’ vape budget is gone and I still missed getting the Ginger Ale…

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Because of this sale I’ve been able to stock up on most things I wanted, quite a few that my son wanted and still ended up about $14.00 under what I had set aside for flavors this spring. The only things I didn’t get are because they aren’t out in SC yet. That will be my summer order. :wink:

6 Likes

Happy Easter from Real Flavors!

It’s GIVEAWAY TIME! (scroll to the bottom to find out how you can win an extra $100 gift card!)

We have a few fun things going on this weekend!
The first is 20% off ALL orders! (Use coupon code EGGHUNT )
The second is some great amazing free gifts and prizes!
How does this promo work? Well first off, EVERYONE wins!
ALL ORDERS: Free eggs with random prizes and CANDY!

OVER $25: 1 FREE gift you can select at the cart page

• Special Edition - Beaver Tail Super Concentrate (1oz)
  • Real Flavors Lanyard
  • Real Flavors Vape Band
  • Real Flavors Pen

OVER $50: 2 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page

• Real Flavors Lanyard
  • Real Flavors Vape Band
  • Real Flavors Pen
  • Real Flavors Stuffed Wolf
  • Real Flavors Tumbler

OVER $100: 3 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page

• Real Flavors Lanyard
  • Real Flavors Vape Band
  • Real Flavors Pen
  • Real Flavors Stuffed Wolf
  • Real Flavors Tumbler
  • Real Flavors Digital Watch

While supplies last, there are limited promo items. If an item is not in stock, we will substitute with something of our choice.

ALSO JUST for ELR (there is also a giveaway on our Facebook) We are going to give away 2 $100 gift cards to ELR members that share our post! So share this anywhere on the web and just post a link to it here or via PM to myself.

3 Likes

Shared here

2 Likes

PM sent to you @Walt_RealFlavors

3 Likes

I’ve been good far to long. I’ve been saving my vape budget. Made a few recipes @ 3% flavor total and thought I can get a lifetime supply of flavors in a few orders at those percentages, lol.

10 Likes

Nope that wont happen - you will taste a few more and want 2 lifetime supplies, then a a few extra lifetime supllies just incase you get a few more lifetimes handed to you some how lol

9 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors shared to FB

3 Likes

why is my link like that at least it works

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I shared it here - http://vapingunderground.com/threads/real-flavors-flavorings.241864/page-7#post-1686698

3 Likes

Shared on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/656wsn/real_flavors_easter_sale/

2 Likes

SC now shows 218 flavors, get to shopping peeps!

Edit: Now 226…the flavors are like rabbits over there…haha

5 Likes

I swear some of you are over here just F5ing away haha

7 Likes