Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Glad you are on the mend Walt - that sounds horribly painful.

3 Likes

Just a heads up! We are starting to use the UPS Mail Innovations Network for shipping smaller items! Cheaper, faster, and better tracking! (This will go live a bit later tonight)

What is Mail Innovations Shipping Method?

UPS Mail Innovations is a joint venture between UPS and the USPS where packages are picked up from us by UPS and delivered to you by the USPS. UPS delivers packages in bulk to the local hub via 2nd day air. This saves a lot of time off the normal transit times when compared to USPS First Class Mail.

IMPORTANT: Mail Innovations is NOT Sure Post! UPS Mail Innovations inducts your mail piece into the U.S. Postal Service within 48 hours of processing. The U.S. Postal Service will then deliver the mail piece. In testing customers received their packages 40% faster than USPS First Class, and 50% faster than SurePost.

2 Likes

Glad you’re back on your feet! Just say the word and I’ll lock this one and you can start a new one. :wink:

2 Likes

Give me a bit to finish my new FAQ, I want that to be in the header of the new one… plzzz

3 Likes

Hey! Couple policy updates I thought I would let people know about.

Can I exchange a flavor I do not like?
Yes! We can create replacement orders or exchanges if you order falls within the 14 days of the delivery window. We do require you to pay for the shipping. This policy will only apply once per order, only on 1oz retail bottles bought on our website and is subject to approval.

My package is damaged or is missing items!
If you received a damaged shipment, let us know and we’ll ship you a replacement shipment right away. When letting us know about damage, please include photos of the package in order to speed up the claim process.
(This is new with Mail Innovations)

Where will my package ship from?
Packages are sent from 1 of our 3 shipping warehouses. They are located in Michigan or Ohio. The exact one will depend more on stock at that location than your location. All labels will show our Troy location on the label.

Are you discontinuing VG Based Flavors?
We still think VG Based Flavors have a place in the market and will always be the flavor base Real Flavors was founded on but as we grow, we have noticed that Super Concentrates are doing better in more field than their VG based counterparts. At this time we have no plans to 100% remove VG based blends from our catalog, but we have focused more on the Super Concentrates. Also, no new flavors will be released in VG Base as well.

5 Likes

PS… SO we are moving our headquarters and combining it with one of our main labs :smiley:

Just closed on it today… These are the pictures of it as is but you will see LOTS of changes coming. (This is an old EPA lab so it should be a quick change over!)

13 Likes

Congratulations, beautiful location :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! Very relieved, I was afraid I would lose my VG versions of condensed milk, bread puddding, and I’m assuming cinnamon custard. I haven’t tried the custard in the SC versions, but I know the VG of the others are much better in the VG versions, at least to me. Loving the SC’s, don’t get me wrong. Justthe flavor and/or mouth feel is a little different on some.[quote=“Walt_RealFlavors, post:2780, topic:51199”]
Can I exchange a flavor I do not like?
Yes! We can create replacement orders or exchanges if you order falls within the 14 days of the delivery window. We do require you to pay for the shipping. This policy will only apply once per order, only on 1oz retail bottles bought on our website and is subject to approval.
[/quote]

This is awesome, and so nice. I’ve never seen or thought a vendor would do something like this. I have quite a few I have tried and not liked at all, this will allow me to try more flavors without fear of wasting more money on something I don’t like. Very very generous!!!

4 Likes

Soooo. Last free flavor giveaway this weekend.

Watermelon
Cinnamon Roll
Taffy Base

:yum:

5 Likes

Sweet! I missed out on the last one. Thx Walt!

2 Likes

Just one more week to torture your crew huh. Bet they are very very happy you are done with that :wink:

Thank you very much!!!

4 Likes

Lol there is an added twist too this week.

4 Likes

A lemon twist? or a plot twist lol

3 Likes

LOL

4 Likes

Awesome give away’s you have done for the vape community :slight_smile: I already have these flavors so I am going to save some money this time lol

2 Likes

A twist?..

When can you elaborate?

1 Like

WARNING… Does not start until Midnight… But you asked what the twist was… 1000 of each flavor (we started at 250, last time did 500, this time 1000 of each!!!) PLUS This is the last chance to get Blueberry Lemonade for Free, PLUS 20% off the whole store!

9 Likes

Thats midnight eastern time am i right?
And :thumbsup: for the sale and everything.

3 Likes

Midnight ish lol (EST)

Orders will not ship until Tuesday… That is more of just a heads up as we are VERY limited with staff on Friday.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Found it. LOL

2 Likes