Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

.5-1%TFA brown sugar, .5% CAP Butter, .5-1% FA Cookie and RF Oatmeal Cookie for the crumble.1-1.5% TFA toasted marshmallow can give a baked flavor, but sweet too, or .25-.5% FA Brandy can give a baked flavor to fruit alternatively. Not sure how much Oatmeal Cookie as I haven’t had it yet so not sure of the strength.

Just some thoughts? But please remember I am by no means an expert, still noob here too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just wanted people to know. I am paying attention to the Liquid Labs post. A lot of concerns were voiced over there and some honestly worry me.

While we are not in business together, he is the only other person I know that deals with PDO. I want it to work.

I will say this. If it does not, I will fly out to my supplier and try my best to hash out a new contract where I can sell PDO direct.

9 Likes

I saw mention of a sale for the 4th of July, did I miss it?

Happy 4th to all of you!

2 Likes

Sort of had to push it back a bit. We ran in to a bit of a shortage on some top sellers.

1 Like

Uh oh. Sorry…put my reviews up on reddit yesterday, and quite a few are claiming they are buying some of them now. Hope they leave some for me on payday :frowning:
Maybe I should have waited…lol

7 Likes

Very nice reviews over on Reddit… I read them even though I read here too :slight_smile: I really can’t believe that some would bitch about the amount of post. Ain’t that the point… share the info? grrrrr…

3 Likes

Yes, really makes me grateful to our members here. I’ve been a member over there a while, just never interacted much. But, I saw a lot of people asking about RF over there, so went out on a limb and said what the hell. Already starting to see some personalities show. Some of them seem like good peeps, others not so much :confused:

@Walt_RealFlavors I don’t get paid until the 13th. I don’t know if people are actually going to buy like they say, or if these are some of your top flavors you are low on? But please please save me a bottle of bread pudding, coconut cream pie, cinnamon custard, butterscotch pudding, cream soda,and condensed milk. I will be ordering them next Wednesday :slight_smile:
Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Some of the people over there scare me a little bit… :persevere: That’s why I like it here!!! I’d much rather read three pages of flavor reviews and have a reealy good idea of what the flavors are like like than read three sentences and have to guess!

4 Likes

I haven’t tried the others I’d remixed at 15% yet, but I have tried the Cake Batter and it is much better (10 days steeping). Sort of a vanilla cupcake flavor, not extraordinarily batter-like, but whatever, it’s pretty decent and should make a good mixer base.

4 Likes

That’s really good to know. It was very generic at the 10% I tried. I will try it again at 15%. Although if you have to use it that high to get a base flavor, by the time we add accent flavors it might be way too high do you think? Please keep us posted. I will mix a 15% up tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The way I look at it a 15% stand-alone just means I’d use anywhere from about 4-12% in a mix depending on how dominant I wanted it to be, so I don’t see that as a problem, but everyone has different preferences. I’ll be sure to share if I come up with any decent recipes using it.

4 Likes

Ahhh, I didn’t think of it that way. Thank you. Kind of similar to how I like the Bread Pudding at 15% stand alone but 12% when mixing with the vanilla sauce. I misunderstood was thinking you meant 15% to start and then was thinking it would be in the high 20’s. I get it now…thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I read the great review and thought the same thing!
Then I remembered…that is what they are , that is what they do!

2 Likes

You know we love reviews no matter :smiley:

So I got the clearance to sell PDO alone (VERY LIMITED) o.O
Trying to figure out a system as we speak and I see what we can do.

9 Likes

Wooooo Hoooooo! Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

waiting but not patiently, I so want to try working with it on my own terms.

EDIT: @Walt_RealFlavors can we PRE- ORDER… LOL

2 Likes

I will try to get it live here shortly.

4 Likes

Your the best Thanks

@Walt_RealFlavors If you were holding those flavors I asked you to save for me you can put them back in stock. I forgot hubby got paid today, so I don’t have to wait til next Wednesday. For once a happy surprise :slight_smile:

I will be ordering it today instead, and looks like good timing as Cinnamon Custard has a low stock warning. Gonna hold off for the PDO though, thank you again so much :smiley:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors
Walt can I ask if you have researched sweeteners, more specifically natural sweeteners as opposed to synthetic.
The reason I ask is that I am currently researching various sweeteners and in particular erythritol.
Do you have any experience, thoughts etc on this and will this be an avenue you will explore?
Thanks!

1 Like