Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Ugh, I mixed up my cake batter and vanilla custard bottles. Please regard my previous comments as being a description of vanilla custard. :frowning:

I loaded the cake batter today and it is not bringing out any new notes at 15% - no real cakiness - just a syrupy sweetness.

2 Likes

Lolā€¦we all do that.at times I will try the custard at 15% too then. It was ok at 10%, but I wasnā€™t impressed. Sounds like that one needs a bit higher percentage. Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the butter toffee yet, and if so what did you think?

1 Like

Would love to hear any thoughts on RF Coffee as well.I did a single test at 6.0% as coffee is usually strong in any brand and it was good espresso type flavor. I have been working on a Mean Bean type coffee chocolate vape using at 3.0% and have been happy with the results but it is freshly mixed.Still very much a WIP so it is still private but I am happy so far.

Mocha Man

Ingredient %
Booster (Tiramisu) (FA) 1.5
Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah) 1.25
Coffee (Real Flavors) 3
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 2.5
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1.5
Mocha (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 11.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Please update us when you get a chance

1 Like

I have the butter toffee and the coffee. The butter toffee I tried alone at 8% 40% PG and it was ok but not as strong or sweet as the bread pudding or the butterscotch pudding. It also was a little dry. Most of what I got out of it at that % was slightly sweet and buttery.

Iā€™m working on the coffee right now as a stand alone at 10%, 40% PG. Itā€™s been a week. So far, Iā€™m not impressed, but I have a feeling Iā€™ve got it too strong. I should have known, but since 8% seemed too low for all my previous tests, I did this round at a higher %.

2 Likes

https://realflavors.com/collections/flavor-additives

Coughā€¦ Coughā€¦ @wvsanta and others :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thanks Walt for making this happen.

1 Like

@BoyHowdy
Iā€™m not sure how I missed thisā€¦ check out this recipeā€¦ it works very well after four weeks, I made 120ml and I vape it specifically in the morning

The Lord of the Morning

Ingredient %
French Vanilla Cappuccino (Real Flavors) 5.5
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I noticed Real Flavors has some of their new flavors up on the website for preorder. Noticed Baklava, brown sugar, baked breadā€¦others too. For anyone that has been waiting for the release of their betas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gonna snag me some of that Rice Crispy Treat!
Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Stalker :stuck_out_tongue:

All of those were this releasing were based on everyoneā€™s feedback here.

3 Likes

Nice! Will have to negotiate another infusion of flavor funds, wish me luck!

3 Likes

Yesā€¦thatā€™s one Iā€™m interested in. Been looking for a good one for over a yearā€¦havenā€™t found or made a recipe close yet.

Let me know how it is please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors Yepā€¦mwahahaha. Logged on because still waiting on my back ordered Condensed Milk. Was supposed to be available on 22nd, and is showing available. But I didnā€™t get shipping notificationā€¦hmmmm

Slacker :wink: I know you have been waiting with baited breath to complete my order seeing as I am so importantā€¦lol

Just kidding, yes we are a sarcastic family :innocent:[quote=ā€œWalt_RealFlavors, post:392, topic:51199, full:trueā€]

Stalker :stuck_out_tongue:

All of those were this releasing were based on everyoneā€™s feedback here.
[/quote]

1 Like

I like their Bomb Pop (red, white & blue popsicle) at 14% (as a stand alone) so far after steeping a week.
I havenā€™t tried any of the other 10 or so flavors I recently received yet, though.

2 Likes

Hey BH
Have you tried this mix yet u said WIP only fee days old
I havenā€™t tried my RF coffee yet was wondering what to do with it tried Single Flavor was ok not bad

1 Like

Yes I mixed it up the day before I posted it.I was the same way after trying the coffee , not bad but what do I do with it. Thatā€™s when I decided to try and make a chocolate mocha drink like my favorite Monster Energy Mean Bean.I donā€™t think itā€™s perfect but itā€™s pretty good for now.

Yea that Rice Krispies is just too hard to ignore, gotta have it!!

2 Likes

:smiley: If I hadnā€™t just ordered flavors last week I probably would bite too. Please keep me posted on how it is after trying it. I donā€™t remember seeing it on the betas. I gotta go look at that thread again :confused: