Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Rocky Road Ice Cream review! :yum:
I mixed this at 7% single flavor, 3mg, max vg with pg nic, came out to be 6/94 pg/vg.
2 week steep.
Vaping it in an Atlantis 2 with .3ohm coil at 36 watts.

I love it. The chocolate ice cream is perfect, very creamy, nice level of sweetness, not overly sweet. The marshmallow gives it a nice soft fluffy flavor and mouth feel, and the almond swirls through everything without overpowering anything. Iā€™m vaping this with my coffee right now and Iā€™m thinking that mixing this with a little bit of coffee flavor would be delicious. Great standalone flavor though for sure. Iā€™ll be keeping it at 7% and will definitely be mixing up some more.

10 Likes

Just great.
Another flavor I probably need to buy!

Lol! Yes, you really do. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much, first tasting notes Iā€™ve seen for it! I was afraid you wouldnā€™t be able to taste the marshmallow over the chocolate, very good to know. My hubby will be a happy man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wondered about that too. But yeah, itā€™s definitely there. This is hands down my favorite standalone flavor that Iā€™ve mixed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the review and sounds like I might have to add that to my next order.

1 Like

Iā€™ll also add that the chocolate is a nice calm milk chocolate, definitely not dark at all. A little bit more chocolaty than a frosty from Wendyā€™s.

1 Like

Glad you found it enjoyable :wink:
Iā€™m digging what RF is trying to do in the few Iā€™ve triedā€¦

Thanks for the review!

2 Likes

How about it @Walt_RealFlavors, whatā€™s the possibility I got a bad bottle of flavoring?

Iā€™ve been on a quest to find a great blackberry, and so I bought the Real Flavors one. To make a long story short, Iā€™ve tried to find the flavor in it and the last one I mixed up with 30%. Nothing. To the nose and tongue out of the bottle thereā€™s only the faintest indication of a flavor in it, but nothing pronounced. So I just did something I have never done before (on purpose) and I dripped and vaped this right from the flavoring bottle. Still, practically nothing there.

Iā€™ve read some reviews of this flavor and some think itā€™s weak, but no one has shared the experience Iā€™ve had, at least not that Iā€™ve found. In case youā€™re wondering itā€™s LOT 17282BA586, expires Feb 2018

1 Like

I sure did. :slight_smile:
Thanks for letting me know what you had tried with it, it definitely helped me nail down what % to start with!

Oooh, last night I added 2 drops of fa caramel to my tank which probably had about 1.5ml of the rocky road in it. Picked it up this morning and oh man, itā€™s amazing. THAT combo is getting mixed today. Iā€™m gonna have a rough time waiting two weeks for it to be ready!

6 Likes

Yay for ā€œrandom plot twistsā€!

IF Iā€™m not mistaken, I should have FA caramel here Friday from GremlinDIY! Definitely appreciate your mentioning this! =)

1 Like

Cool beans
I have the rocky road on the way and already have the caramel in my stash thanks for sharing VL

1 Like

Just got in the Butter Toffee and Dreamsicle today. Along with some other brands I had wanted to try. I foresee a bunch of testers tonight :smiley:

And I finally got the creme de menthe to try @BoyHowdy Kiss the Blarney Stone.

4 Likes

Oddly soon you will be able to go to Walmart and buy those flavors :wink:

heheheheā€¦

6 Likes

Sweet , Everyone should go to wally world at 3:00 a.m. at least once in their lifetime. Now we have a good reason!

Exactly haha. You should have seen my face when they calledā€¦ I was like who?! Thenā€¦ crap what did my son do this timeā€¦

4 Likes

Wow Walt!! Thatā€™s huge man!!! Congratulations =D

1 Like

Wow, congratulations! Guess youā€™ll be stepping up production. Good luck!

1 Like

We will be selling the raw extracts online and at select stores.

These will be released in the next few days on RealFlavors.com to start.

They pretty much are the right from the source extracts.

7 Likes