Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

You got to love it!
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/category/featured-creature/?gdsr_sort=rating&gdsr_order=desc

1 Like

Thatā€™s super exciting! Up next: gallon jugs at Costco?? :wink:

2 Likes

You just solved all issues in one wave of the hand (you old magician)!!

No FDA bullshit (in the Nicotine realm at least), and everyone can choose their own base (or base alternative, for those with pg sensitivities)! Well played sir!

On that side note, do you expect to continue providing PDO variants for those that have been appreciating them?

1 Like

LOL trying hereā€¦

Oh yes, nothing is changing on that end :smiley:

Actuallyā€¦ If talks go goodā€¦ At Samā€™s Club ha. That is down the road a bit.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors , any idea on the Wal-Mart timeline?

6-8 weeks. We need to make sure we have enough before rolling out.

3 Likes

Awesome. Good luck!

1 Like

In what area are these Walmart stores going to be? Will it be available to purchase online from Walmart?

Online at first, then slowly in stores. They are putting them in the candy making section, and with the baking items area.

2 Likes

Is it going to be nationwide or just in stores near you?

You sound like the assistant to the sham wow or nutribullet guy. Rofl

Sorry. Couldnā€™t resist!
(great question though!)

3 Likes

Still hashing that all out. I will update you more. Until then be sure to check out our other great resellers!

3 Likes

:joy::grinning::wink: I am just so curious because I am in Virginia and having these in my local Walmart would save on shipping if I could just go pick them up instead of ordering!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I definitely get that. Part of Waltons SOP is geographically targeting product. So itā€™s a great question.

Fortunately weā€™re saved in the arena of availability by having online access. Unfortunately, they get to screw everyone for taxes because they have a retail presence flipping ā€œeverywhereā€.

Also, IIRC anything you buy online can be shipped to your local store!

2 Likes

I hear ya. Costs @$12-15 shipping for me to order from Walt and heā€™s basically two cities away from me.

1 Like

Side note there @Big_Benny_MI I am beta testing Garlic Bread flavored popcornā€¦ So if you smell Garlicā€¦ HI! (Waves)

2 Likes

Ewwwwwwww What kind of juice will you make? Kettle corn, maybe? Butter Toffee popcorn, probably. But Garlic Bread?

Oh come on! I can see it working great with roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy with bacon bits sprinkled in. :joy:

I totally loved reading the reactions to Bacon while ā€œthumbing throughā€ odd flavorsā€¦

1 Like

Lol canā€™t just make flavors for eliquid and snow cones! Haha

I say that the birthday cake one was great too!

5 Likes

Totally spacedā€¦ so 1oz bottles of raw extracts are going to be sold forā€¦ Ready for it? Wait for itā€¦

Wait for it ā€¦

$7.99 o.O

4 Likes