Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Anyone else having trouble checking out www.realflavors.com ? I just put about 4 raw extracts in my cart but when I get to the shipping method there are no options and can’t continue from there. I even tried using the paypal option to check out but since there are no options for the shipping it won’t let me proceed.

I did put the Baklava in my cart, anyone have a chance to try that yet? Sounds like it might be interesting and I do love a Baklava from time to time.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great question for @Walt_RealFlavors :wink: He did say the site was having some trouble after they added the extracts. Possibly still ongoing?

3 Likes

I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT…I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT… I hate IT…

8 Likes

Don’t sweat it Walt, I can always order when the system is up and running again. In the meantime I am off to the store to buy some baklava to shove in my tank, add some VG and yuuuuuum :grinning:

Great, now I’m hungry…lol

4 Likes

The new website design looks awesome though. It will be worth it once the kinks are worked out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a real quick question… are there any Data Sheets for the alcohol component for the raw extracts? Are these safe to vape by chance?

By the way… I love the new look too @Walt_RealFlavors. Looks very sharp… but you know… if you are looking for a freelance web guy… :smiley:

2 Likes

THanks! I will keep that in mind ha

The extracts are design for people who want to play with the real thing in super concentrated form. They can be used in eliquid but areally 4-6 times strong than a flavor. 2-3.5% Plus at least a day or two to steep the alc out.

5 Likes

Also data sheets are done but are waiting on my desk to be signed off on before I release them.

4 Likes

Got my Baklava, Butterscotch Pudding and Strawberry Raw Extracts in today. I already made a small sample of the baklava to try at 2% and as a shake n vape there is a decent amount of flavor which is a great sign. Going to try the Butterscotch Pudding next, smells awesome and stronger than the Baklava so might go 1%. Funny thing is I am not smelling much alcohol at all and I just shook my mix for about 2 minutes and dripped it, no heet steeping.

If the flavor deepens even more with steeping then the raw extracts might be all I buy from now on. I will update as soon as I try the other 2 flavors.

5 Likes

Nice! Do you know if this is a limited time offering from @Walt_RealFlavors or a permanent part of their lineup?

2 Likes

The extracts are here to stay. Thanks to some better purchasing power we really can offer these and for that cheap!

Glad you are having good luck so far. This is the strongest I can make most flavors :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to try these…do you have a recipe page? I gotta have a place to start, Im dumb! Im also on a smart phone today…if the question has been answered…sorry. Would love a link!

1 Like

I’m in. Will make an order soon. Thanks!

1 Like

let me know you like them :smiley:

@Maureeenie Sorry I honestly do not right now. We normally let the end user make all those.

1 Like

I will start a new thread!

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors:

If I make an order, can I pick it up over at the Troy office? It’s depressing waiting 5 days for a 15 mile trip to get to me. I would love to try out the extracts and review them, what do you say?

2 Likes

Oddly… These are all bottled, and in stock in our Troy for once o.O

3 Likes

INCOMING ORDER!!! Warp factor 10 Mr. Sulu!

1 Like

Lol I would check for your order but…

Haha… I take one vacation and everything breaks! (ps that is my home office… Titan X Video card shorted out and caused a nice blue flame)

1 Like

No jokes about how lame and boring my home office is!!!

6 Likes