Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

That actually might be an option. I have a uk address for deliveries also as I live close to the border. 15 minutes in the car and I’m in Northern Ireland

2 Likes

We contacted customs and were told to use a different HS Code.

Ever since… no issues with shipping to the UK

5 Likes

Wouldn’t there be import duty to pay on delivery?.

@Walt_RealFlavors Just wanna hug you :hugging: Thank you for everything and don’t worry…i’ll leave my order as is. Though i may poke you for Eggnog next x-mas. :wink: :christmas_tree: :heart:

i’m excited! :bride_with_veil: Extracts on the way: Baked Bread, Blackberry, Fried Dough, Ginger Ale, Meringue, Pink Candy, Shortbread (very x-masy…i love the dough), Strawberry, Swedish Fish, Tomato :stuck_out_tongue: and in the VG category: Gingerbread Cookie! Coupled with an assortment of other flavours from around the world that i’ll order on Wednesday…it’s Christmas baby! :blush: :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :snowflake:

P.S. Now to figure out the appropriate spot in ELR to post about other stuff (i may need some help, lol). Though of course any mixes that use RF flavours, i’ll post about in here. :relaxed: :heart:

3 Likes

I :heart:️ You!!! Thanks for the reassurance :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely pop you extract flavour notes in here:

And you will make lots of us very happy (not that you don’t already :grin:)

4 Likes

@xvw @Lolly Gah :frowning: Yes, the Yorker dispenser caps are not included automatically…they’re only 20 cents apiece but aye, you need to add them. If you see my post here the extracts come with…a cap.

That said i also sort of dislike the Yorker caps. i was wrong about the hole size being an issue…the drops that come out are, if anything, larger than i get from a standard plastic dripper bottle or syringe. But (and this is really stupid, i admit lol)…mine were an ugly green. :stuck_out_tongue: They also tend to leave a drip running down after you’ve dripped one drop, which is wasteful. Like use one drop, lose one drop.

So i would advise transferring a small amount of the extract to say, a 5 mL plastic dripper bottle that you can use for mixing, while the large bottles from Walt stay in storage until needed. i may do this myself. :slight_smile:

Alternatively (though i don’t see this as an option being currently offered) …i was gonna say perhaps you could buy a small virtual gift card to cover the number of dispenser caps you need, and email RF to make sure they pop them in with your order. Hmm. :thinking:

For what it’s worth, my first order had five extracts and four dispenser caps. So i used a dedicated blunt-tip syringe for one. But yeah…next time, make sure to get the caps and in sufficient quantity. They can be added here, in the Lab Supplies section.

(hugs) Either way…it’ll be OK. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, good sir. Hope you and the boys had a great Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

strong textHello Walt:
great Thanksgiving sales :moneybag:I’m new to trying your vg based flavors n ordered a few . Can you give ideas for your blue moon what I can mix % at or with anything to bring out its flavor. Also peach cobbler ,butterscotch pudding is mixed but can use some help ,frenchtoast is steeping . Im buying a few more any recommendations as which ones … can’t wait to try your new extract raw … thank you

This is one of the many reasons right here, why we love and support this company! Not only are their extracts well regarded by folks with a lot of experience mixing… But they are active, valued members of our community!!

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for, once again, looking out for the family here! We appreciate you. And your choice to be actively involved here. Because, it IS a choice, after all.

Much love, and keep converting those old VG/PDO options over into the extract form brother! Profits are gonna go mushroom cloud as you do! Mark my words!

5 Likes

Few recipes for RF from me:

Sugar Roll:
Cinnamon Roll (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.2%
Condensed Milk (VG) (Real Flavors) 0.45%
Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.65%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.5%

Very very milky type of vape, I wated Cinnamon to be noticeable here, but no, actually a bad batch or I cant taste any Cinnamon here. But anyway - very tasty, this mix top notes are Vanilla Custard and Sugar Cookie. RF SC is really good addition to VC CAP.

Strawberry Kiwi
Kiwi (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.75%
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.3%

Very tasty to me, adv, candy like kiwi. Maybe need less strawberry, very sweet on its own.

Honeydew Strawberry

Honeydew (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4%
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.25%

ADV, very tasty, maybe up Honeydew to 0.45-0.5%, after month of steep honewdew was little light, but noticeable.

Sorry that posted recipes this way, how can I attach recipe here?

4 Likes

Yum, I am going to try that Sugar Roll recipe for sure. Can’t wait to get the Cinnamon Roll and Sugar Cookie Extracts, really looking forward to those. I wish I would have ordered even more extracts but have to keep some semblance of a budget so I can afford Christmas and taxes next month.

I am really looking forward to try these new flavors, thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors for the sale, I can’t wait to mix them.

2 Likes

Great notes! Looks interesting.

You could click on the blue wrench of your recipe then select “copy as BB code, or HTML code” –
I believe, and then select paste within a reply.

When you get the chance, visit this thread. Review the flavor notes on the SC (extracts) and post your findings along your travel!

2 Likes

Just one thing about Cinnamon Roll, I cant understand this flavor in extract form. I really enjoyed VG version, but this one is totally different. No cinnamon in it at all. It has a smell of glazed dough. I also have Graham Cracker which I can recommend you to have in stash. I will post few recipes based on it after testing.

3 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait! I finally got to place a Real Flavors order for some of these flavors and extracts you guys have been raving about! If you scroll up you will see that I missed the 50% off BF code, but no worries, a simple conversation with the RF staff has fixed it! So now I am expecting these that I originally ordered:

Meringue Extract
Cream Extract
Yumberry Extract
White Chocolate Extract
Watermelon Extract
Strawberry Extract
Pink Candy Extract
Superman Ice Cream VG Flavor

and then I am also getting these courtesy of the discount I missed and then RF customer service fixed for me…Thank you so much @Walt_RealFlavors you and your crew are the best and I cannot wait to get on board this flavor train!!!

Another Strawberry Extract (because I trust @Pro_Vapes opinion of it)
Coconut Extract
Vanilla Custard Extract
Pear Extract
Marshmallow Extract
Fried Dough Extract
Cheesecake Extract
Caramel Extract

This was an early Christmas present for me, so thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors for making my Holidays awesome!!!

8 Likes

Just got in my 10 raw extracts and gave them all a nice smell…yum. Now I am sad though, I should have ordered the whole raw extracts line. At least I have a lot of delicious new flavors to keep me busy for awhile, this will be fun.

@Walt_RealFlavors you really have a gift, your flavors are so on point I have a new favorite flavor supplier for sure.

Edit: Great job on the packaging as well, not a single drop wasted!

7 Likes

Thank you for all the great feedback. Sorry I am back in to hiding mode. Our web team and I have been working extra hours to finish the website. Lots of small things to fix but all well worth it. Starting this weekend, you will see a whole new umm… everything?!

8 Likes

No need to apologize dear :hugging: …we all understand! :heart:

4 Likes

We have landed in the UK…

Super impressed with delivery speed @Walt_RealFlavors! Cannot wait for them to reach my little house in the Midlands! :grin::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: stupid autocorrect dictionary!

8 Likes

Just wanted to drop you a note and say thanks for the new seals , no leaking at all!:grinning:

5 Likes