Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Same here! All 4 arrived ship shape.

Also… Sampled the Strawberry… Ooooooh I can’t wait for that to be done steeping! Finger and sniff tests are unbelievable.

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

9 Likes

The new site will have a Tasting Lab, the idea is to release flavors not found on the site or special request :smiley:

Limited runs to start but if it sells out we will bring it in to production.

9 Likes

I already have the standard version of your Bread Pudding, but would be interested in seeing what the difference is between it and the SC version.
Any idea when this will be coming out @Walt_RealFlavors ?

4 Likes

Love this idea @Walt_RealFlavors! :heart_eyes: :bride_with_veil:

Only advice at this time is to get the word “raw” off of the new labels. Pure Bread Pudding Super Concentrate makes me think “ymmmmm” whereas “Raw” just inherently makes me think of like…raw meat haha. On an instinctive level it’s an unappealing word, or at least a stumble to the intended tantalization. Then again perhaps it’s just me. :relaxed:

Either way, looking good! :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :hugging: :heart: :snowflake:

5 Likes

Good Lord i’m an idiot…didn’t even realize the most important thing here. RF Bread Pudding, finally available as an extract / super concentrate!! yaaaaay :bride_with_veil: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

The plan is around the 15th to start releasing some. Our biggest concern now is the new site launch. It has been getting delayed a lot and I am hopeful it will be done this weekend still :smiley:

Once live, I can start working on these. Everything in the Tasting Lab will be made by myself :smiley:

I will have more details soon I promise.

8 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors. Got my first order yeaturday. No leaks, yay! Packaging was very nice…nicer than all the rest I have received. Did a general smell test, very nice…can’t wait to mix.

Well, can’t wait to mix vs have to wait is the only recomendation I have. I sorta wish everything had come with droppers. In the game of mixing by weight I only have one syringe and that’s for nic. So I will have to wait to mix till I get supplies in. (In my new job I started last week we talk about “hot points.” This would be my Luke warm point…lol).

No biggie, still happy with my order. It just pushes out my vape experiance for RF for a month.

3 Likes

Sorry if I’m missing something (as most know I use syringes for everything), but… couldn’t you simply use the dropper from the bottle you’re filling to dispense flavoring from a bottle that didn’t have one?

I’d think that would be even easier to rinse between uses than trying to clear flavor from a syringe as most would have to do.

Lol. When you have light ocd for cleaning there are some challenges. Like I wouldn’t "rinse in between. It would be hot rinse, 15min dawn water bath, hot water rinse, then hot water distilled bath and rinse. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I went through the same thing , I would always forget to order some twist tops with my order. I got tired of having to wash tops all the time.
I found a post by @Ken_O_Where , he had found a good cheap source for the twist tops.I now keep plenty of these on hand.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, just ordered some myself :+1:

2 Likes

I know this will be a dumb dumb question. Do these fit directly onto the realflavors bottles?

2 Likes

Plain custard?
Plain pudding?
Tapioca?
Egg sugar creme?
Crepes?
Nougat? (American- charlston chew)
Danish ?(no fruit, no cinnamon)

Please Walt lol

3 Likes

Yes , they fit directly on all Real Flavors bottles and the vast majority of other brands as well.

4 Likes

510 thread accessible :joy:

2 Likes

Just got my order in and only one leak. Lost about 1/4 of my apple bottle. They all smell great! Mixed up a little strawberry lemonade and it came out great as a shake and vape. Looking forward to trying the rest out.

3 Likes

Walt can you please advise as to compound used in your industry that creates carbonation effect ie fizz in a soda or champagne flavor. Pm me if necessary. Thank you

1 Like

Hey everyone! I will try to reply to everyone here and at the end let you know what is happening around here.

Be sure to let customer service know about that. I believe we are 100% switched over to the new bottle types but Walmart and Amazon may be a bit behind. I will check with that group in the AM.

I promise some of these are in the works :smiley:

Woot! Progress!

Something we have looked at more and more at. Right now we offer those weird green ones for extra but having so many bottle types gets a bit much. We try to let our resellers hand all the fun bottle types :stuck_out_tongue: They honestly do a much better job than we do with the smaller bottles.

Ok on to new stuff haha.

The new website is sort of in beta mode. Still trying to get it ready for the official launch here on the 15th. There is new pricing as week :open_mouth:

I have been elected president of The Vapors’ Association for Rights and Standards. (Yes a flavoring company being the lead supporter for a Vapor Association :open_mouth: )

I will have more info soon!

11 Likes

Hope that includes a pay increase or bonus…:boom:

3 Likes