1 Like

Congrats Mr President!

2 Likes

Awesome, congrats!

2 Likes

Has anyone used the french toast w/ eggnog yet? I have some on the way! :yum:

1 Like

Look what I’ve just got home to:

So excited to start single flavour testing these beauts!

Packaged well and not a leak in sight :+1::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Oooh, have got the French toast to try but not with eggnog!

1 Like

That was quick! Let me know of your findings dear :wink:

2 Likes

I certainly will beaut :+1:

2 Likes

@Lolly Very happy for you dear :hugging: and yet also deeply envious…because my order is still not here! :fearful: :pensive: cc @Walt_RealFlavors

Some context: my first RF order went out on November 3rd. By November 10th it was being delivered (or rather, an attempted delivery…i received a slip from the postman saying to come pick it up, since it wouldn’t fit in my mailbox).

i know from repeated experience that 1 week is generally how long it takes for parcels from the States to reach me. Case in point: an order from Bull City Flavors placed just last Friday arrived today. It’s in my hands. Exactly 1 week.

So as you can see with my first RF order…it was processed in Chicago, Illinois on Nov 8th and being processed in Canada the very next day. It also took only 2 days to reach Chicago from Michigan. Well…my second RF order took 6 days to reach Chicago and get processed on December 5th…and then, it vanished from the face of the earth. :cry: :cry:

None of this is Walt’s fault of course. i only bring it up because :sob: :sob: :sob: …i’m seriously worried, given the evidence, that my parcel has been lost. As in, i’m not going to have anything to vape really for Christmas (the Bull City order is accent stuff i intended to use with my RF flavours). :cry: :broken_heart:

But there’s another reason for this post. RF contacted me today out of the blue…a very nice lady, thanking me for my order and asking if i was enjoying it. i replied “i’d love to tell you, but it’s sitting still somewhere in limbo.” She replied, saying it had already been delivered on November 30th…to Portland, Oregon. :robot: What? i don’t live there, lol. That’s not how you spell Toronto, Ontario, Canada. :stuck_out_tongue:

Needless to say, this freaked me out :open_mouth: so i wrote back! Seems the confusion is over now but no one knows what has happened to my wayward parcel. It’s crazy…Troy, Michigan is only a couple of hours’ drive from where my relatives live in London, Ontario. Where i’ll be spending Christmas. :christmas_tree: Yet…i dunno. Sorry for moaning in here and taking away from Lolly’s joyous day, everyone. @Walt_RealFlavors: please help (hugs) :pensive: :broken_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh petal :weary: I am so sorry to hear this. I’m sure Walt will sort this for you - I had a lovely email from Cindi @RF today to see how I was getting on with my order - there CS is top notch…crossing my fingers and toes yours turns up very soon :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

(hugs) Thank you dear :heart: Btw @Lolly thank you for ordering the Molasses extract…i realize now i should’ve ordered it myself, since i think that will be key to a gingerbread-y vape! Some Shortbread, Molasses, and…probably a touch of a couple more. Can’t think properly at the moment…too freaked out. But aye, Molasses are definitely going in my next order. Assuming we can get the current one sorted. :pensive: :broken_heart:

P.S. Aye, it was Cindi at RF who contacted me too. Only trouble is i don’t live in Portland!

1 Like

We are getting reports that the Chicago office has 100’s of semi trucks filled with mail waiting for processing or shipping. I Just seen one package that shipped on the 15th of November finally reached Canada yesterday. I have no clue what those people are doing over there.

My best advice is to tell you to use DHL if you can in your area. USPS is well… rough lol

Keep me up to date.

4 Likes

OK, whew…friggin’ Chicago. :unamused: :robot: i will keep you up to date, thank you @Walt_RealFlavors (hugs). :heart: As for DHL, i really can’t use that or FedEx etc etc. i live in an apartment building with a broken buzzer and no phone. And they want I.D. up the wazoo, assuming one can even find their friggin’ location and reach it by public transportation. As in, more I.D. than is reasonable or than i have ever possessed lol.

Sorry for the troubled posts, Walt. i was holding off but today’s email confusion freaked me out. Just want us all to have a merry Christmas. :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :heart: :snowflake:

3 Likes

I just got mine today too! Woot woot!! (Mine was a baby order…lol)

@Walt_RealFlavors is this French toast with eggnog going to be about the same strength as the regular French toast? (And thanks for the treats!)

7 Likes

Thanks for doing such an in depth review… I will buy a handful of these and try and get near your standard of review.

Just a heads up, Bread Pudding Extract just shipped to http://www.diy-ejuice.com/

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just saying… Keep an eye out.

3 Likes

The new beta site is now live. Still working on some major edits but you can get a sneak peek before everyone else :smiley:

http://beta.realflavors.com/

6 Likes

Nice site, BUT one thing I do not like, if I want to see the extract flavor (super concentrate) I have to go to each item I want to look at and see if you have it in the super concentrate form. I liked it better to go to a page where you had the super concentrates listed apart from the VG (or PDO) varieties… just made it easier to see if what I wanted was in the form I wished quickly.

3 Likes

Give me 5 more mins and I will have you covered :stuck_out_tongue:

On the sorting grid there should be an option. Also The order icon on each product image should show it.

3 Likes

Just sent an update to http://beta.realflavors.com/shop-grid/

2 Likes