Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Check the new one out. No matter what I did it sounded funny haha. Normally I make Cindi write these lol

2 Likes

Well done @Walt_RealFlavors you’ll feel relieved if you ever get the time to. Congratulations.

What’s your go with international shipping. I’m in Oz.

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors I am sure you are aware and have it on you list the formatting is a little out on the shop grid when the flavor name or the description carry over into extra lines it is compounded if there are multiple items that are 2 lines if you get what I mean

Looking at the source you have a min height set as 0 for the element style if you change that min height to 90 - 100px it should fix the formatting stuff (not that I have tested on every element).
Grey line in the image below

Is anyone else seeing it or is it just chrome (or me) being a bit fussy

I have it also using Firefox.

Sorry @Walt_RealFlavors didn’t mean for this to start up to be a pick on Walt day… The “About me” line singular could be fixed with changing “taste” into “tastes” but that is just my humble opinion.

I guess I could/should have gone thru the site and listed issues I found instead of just a precursory glance at it. Then ya wouldn’t be thinking (if you are) that we are all beating up on you, you’d just have one or two people being discontents :smile: … hope no offense is taken.

Our DHL rates are pretty good. We try keep it as low as we can.

YOU are hired! For real, thanks!

I agree :stuck_out_tongue:

NAAA I never thought that. I love and enjoy all the help!

6 Likes

Have to agree with the note about the format/layout/grid aspect. I find it difficult.

Personally, I would suggest when you press the menu button (top nav), where you have “Home, About, Shop, Wholesale, etc…” you should have direct links to the appropriate sub-categories there. IE: Raw Extracts (super concentrates), VG, PDO, etc.

I hate sorting through giant “grid systems” until I’m in the proper subcategory. IE: once I’m in the Raw Extracts category, then I might sort by bakery, fruits, etc. But that’s only really needed once you get beyond 75 or so raw extracts (or whatever category). The important thing is getting to the right category quickly and easily! :wink:

1 Like

That’s what works for me too - I’m not a lover of grids :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just a heads up. Due to the winter storm, we will be closed Monday.

4 Likes

You should move to S. California, no threats of a winter storm here. I will even help you pack up shipments, I have it down packed, 1 for you, 1 for me, 2 for you, 1, 2 for me…so on and so forth :+1:

1 Like

You wimps! I just spent the entire day digging out of it, not fun at all! Im sure it picked up a little gift as it passed over the lake, hehe.

Be safe out there!

2 Likes

Where are you at? I measured 14 inches here at the office o.O

(FYI I am actually at the office still… Still have to ship Amazon no matter)

4 Likes

Yuck, time to go home! Im across the pond in Kenosha, a few blocks from the lake.

2 Likes

Happy being a warm wimp in Sunny Summer Australia.

Walking the dog

6 Likes

Well the sun’s actually gone down, but it was s lovely sunny hot day. Flies are out.

Ya the dunny budgies made me tip a 100ml mix one flew in and didnt make it out alive - forgot to cover the beaker for like 2 mins lol.

1 Like

The site it looking wonderful, @Walt_RealFlavors ! My only criticism is when I’m scrolling through flavors on the mobile site, the flavor name underneath the picture throws me off. I keep reading the title and thinking it’s for the picture under it. Maybe it’s just my weird brain but I would put the title, picture, then description, top to bottom.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Hi Walt :slight_smile: Saw something on the beta site that i think should be changed. It’s the text for the Fruit Flavors slider image on the front page.

Apart from the obvious error of every (should be ever) …i would consider putting it this way instead:

Desires sounds more inviting and seductive than the aggressive word demands. Today’s consumer importantly reminds both businesses and consumers of the real purpose for the product: pleasing consumers. Whereas today’s market has a…cold feeling that may appeal to big business, but subtly disconnects with consumers themselves. As for the use of dashes, trust me when i say those are properly used and necessary for the sake of professionalism. :slight_smile: Because someone will notice and think “these people don’t even know about the correct use of dashes?” :robot: …and thus (unfairly) think the whole operation is rubbish. It seems like a niggling point i know, but think about it…when allegedly ‘expert’ businesses have a website rife with ridiculous spelling errors, we all think “yeah right…you misspelled expert, genius” haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. Good news! After going through Quebec for some reason (lol), my RF Christmas parcel was processed in Toronto today at 6:24am! :love_letter: :bride_with_veil: Should be out for delivery today or tomorrow. :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :hugging: :heart: :snowflake:

5 Likes

It’s fine. Makes sense. It’s says all markets change. Very clear to me.

Looking into way too much. I would think @lovebags is the only person in the world who would pick this up.

Actually no, I also picked it up. Grammatically, for me, it is an error.

5 Likes