Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

It’s not an error. I’m guessing you only picked it up when pointed out to you. Did you notice it from the post or coincidentally? Then again I could be wrong. I still think it’s a very granular and even pedantic thing to be noticing. I’m no marketing guru though and could be the only person who tends to not even notice or read those things. When I’m going to a website, I’m scanning looking for what I need. Your call Walt. Personally I don’t see 1. Error 2. Problem.

Subjectivity. It’s what makes us all wonderfully different and unique.

7 Likes

@Volition i see where you’re coming from but rest assured… @Walt_RealFlavors isn’t offended by advice from us, or obligated to follow it. He frequently asks for it here! :slight_smile: What i posted about earlier can seem unimportant or pedantic. But words do matter, in that we all subconsciously associate various words with various feelings. Good feelings, even on a subconscious level, can make a big difference in sales for a website, or a company. Tapping into that is a skill…it’s why though we can all read and write, not all of us are cut out to effectively market or communicate. :wink:

Was the original text “unclear”? No. But could it have been more appealing and a smidge more grammatically correct? i would say yes, which is why i posted. But i wasn’t trying to rub anyone the wrong way. So i hope we’re cool. :slight_smile:

P.S. Thank you @Lolly :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :hugging: :heart: :snowflake:

6 Likes

No, no you’ve read me incorrectly. Lol probably my sloppy grammar. Wasn’t worried about him being offended in the slightest. Have a look at my posts. Or being critical of your self. In my opinion the grammar was fine. I think Walt should not worry himself and his precious time. As I said in my post though. His call.

Have a lovely day, and I know where to send my next work for editing. Eagle eye @lovebags good on you. Intention is where it is at. You can tell yours was all love, all love hound dog.

Nice catch on the “every” - “ever” wordage… btw

4 Likes

I like that, thanks!

I will see if I can get some better way of making it easier to read.

5 Likes

Top man walt.

1 Like

Phew… It is now live :smiley:

6 Likes

OK!

SO first things first. Thank you everyone for your help and you continued support. 4 months later we are happy enough to make it live. PLUS Free Christmas gifts and a special offer as a thank you!

Until we run out, you can now order our FREE 2016 Christmas Ornament with any order!
http://www.realflavors.com/product/2016-holiday-free-gift/

PLUS use coupon code:
thankselr
Get 40% off ALL retail items, AND (yes ANNNNNDDDD) Free shipping no matter the order size!

This is a VERY limited special as a thank you to everyone that helped here at ELR <3

14 Likes

It’s time…for the Fried Chicken review! @Walt_RealFlavors generously gave me a bottle of the extract / super concentrate in mid-November. It’s still not for sale on the site, but should be after New Year’s. (Correction: you can buy it here now!) So…yeah! :bride_with_veil: :heart:

Let’s start with Walt’s original description in Facebook. :meat_on_bone: :relaxed:

OK so…there’s that. :joy: Are we ready? Let’s go. :kissing_heart:

Fried Chicken
Mixed on: November 15, 2016
Amount: 400 drops
PG: 70% | VG: 30%
Flavouring: 1.5%
Nicotine Level: 22 mg/mL
Device: ProVari (2.0)
Atomizer: Nautilus (crosshatch metal-and-glass replacement tank) with a 1.8 ohm head

Both the extract itself and the mixed liquid are clear in colour and have remained so throughout. They both initially smell very much like the juicy chicken in chicken noodle soup. Which is…fine, but it’s no KFC. :stuck_out_tongue: So i wasn’t sure how this would go. Kept putting it off until 10 days had passed.

After 10 days’ steep: [quote]“Started vaping it at 6:30am. At first all i got is the chicken in chicken noodle soup. By 7-ish i started tasting hints of the spicy crispy breading.” “8am now and i’m getting more of that spice-seasoned, fried breading. Vapour production is good. At this stage it’s still more ‘chicken soup’ than fried chicken but the spices & breading are coming up…so we’ll see.”[/quote]

Those were the initial thoughts that i wrote down. i smelled the liquid from time to time over the next weeks. The spicy smell that matched far more with actual KFC grew considerably stronger as the steeping progressed. Today marks the 4-week steeping point, so despite being a tiny bit stuffed up what with the cold weather, i vaped it again. (Because i knew you people were waiting! :stuck_out_tongue:)

After 4 weeks’ steep: [quote]It’s definitely KFC now. Not exactly spot-on. i’d say…more like 90% there. Being a vape, it lacks the full-on greasiness of fried chicken (though there’s some there in the mouthfeel…i could be imagining that). Also the full in-your-face saltiness isn’t really there (though pepper and the other spices are well-represented here). i would say this is pretty damn as close as one can get to Fried Chicken in a vape. For some this might be more akin to a Shake 'n Bake Chicken, if you know what i mean. The main difference between the two actual foods is the grease. i think it’s a safe bet that some flavour components in the grease arise when deep-fried fat and chicken meet…and those are likely difficult to replicate in a vape-safe flavouring. At least fully.

The flavour felt like it had mellowed a bit in strength after 4 weeks, but not much…like not super noticeably. i could be imagining it. Then again i’m a little bit stuffed up at the moment too, so it could be that.[/quote]

Final thoughts for now: This is surprisingly vapable! And surprisingly accurate / realistic too. Excellent throat hit. It’s not revolting or disgusting…it’s tasty and good. :slight_smile: i wouldn’t deem it an all-day vape, but when the mood strikes you…why not? If nothing else, it will be a savoury conversation starter haha. :stuck_out_tongue: And if you’re looking for a chicken soup vape, don’t steep it. Just shake & vape it fresh. It’s two flavours in one!

i should warn you that this extract is very, very strong. 1.5% was more than enough. On the same note, i doubt i will ever be able to get the Fried Chicken scent out of this particular Nautilus tank. :joy: i must’ve rinsed, blasted and soaked it in water a hundred times over 2 weeks…hot water, cold water, overnight, all day. Despite having only vaped Fried Chicken for a few hours 3 weeks before…the empty tank still smelled like it. i will try again to clean it out, but expect i’ll have to leave it for Fried Chicken, and any experiments using it. So if you intend to vape this, consider using a dedicated dripping atomizer or even an old-fashioned (bottom-coil) cartomizer. Or a tank if you’re flush with money! :stuck_out_tongue: (i am not :robot:)

Planning to experiment a bit more with this. i have the RF Baked Bread and Tomato extracts / super concentrates now…at some point i thought this could make a nice juicy chicken sandwich vape, lol. Am i insane? Perhaps. :relieved: i hope some of you find this review helpful in deciding whether to buy a bottle yourself in 2017!

Thanks again Walt :hugging: and Merry Christmas. :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :heart: :snowflake:

P.S. Walt, you gotta let me help you with editing stuff. :relaxed: Current description text reads: “Seasoned chicken skin with salt, pepper and dredge in the a secret seasoned flour. Yup… There is a Fried Chicken Flavor…” i humbly suggest the following change:

:kissing_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Looks great but my user/pass no longer works :frowning:

EDIT: I reset the password, all good.

2 Likes

More than willing to accept help, even willing to pay or give store credit!

6 Likes

There may be an issue with the DNS but I am hoping it works out ha… Love bugs

6 Likes

Aww thank you! :blush: Let’s talk! i could certainly use the work. :bride_with_veil: :heart:

1 Like

Those per-orders are killing me! hehe.

Now to decide how nice the wife’s Christmas gift will be this year, i just saw eggnog extract so it isnt going to be as nice as it was going to be five minutes ago!

6 Likes

Hey Walt there are a couple of 404 images on the front page

the logo is the major one it refers to a wp upload that was done on the beta site

The logo broken link refers to

beta.realflavors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/logo.jpg

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks! I am looking in to it as we speak. What browser are you using?

2 Likes

This is what i see with Waterfox, latest update:

1 Like

Using chrome

Check in the database and change the beta.realflavors.com to www.realflavors.com as it was a word press upload the images in the database will refer to the beta site not the live site.

the www image is present

http://www.realflavors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Logo-Small.png

look here

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/migrating-wordpress-inmotion-hosting/correct-image-links

2 Likes

It is a bug with the slide. Weird because the database is up to date. I am searching :stuck_out_tongue:

Can me the exterminator tonight ha

2 Likes