Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Added a link for a search and replace on the db

1 Like

Okay 4 new extracts is my max, ill call it a Saturnalia gift to myself…

Eggnog
Peanut Butter
Molasses
Sweet Potato

She deserves a nice gift this year and i am slowly learn restraint, only took 45 years…

Thank you Walt! That ornament will be on my tree this year. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy: She’ll understand! Right? You can always share. :wink: Good choice on the Eggnog and Molasses extracts, i plan to try those myself. :relaxed:

P.S. Side note: i tried to ‘react’ to your earlier post @Ken_O_Where but the ‘react’ function in ELR is very hit-and-miss for me. Sometimes it works. A lot of the time it doesn’t…i click, and get darkness. No emoji to choose. cc @JoJo :heart:

2 Likes

All good now walt as far as I can see - I had to reset my pw not a biggie - and my order history is gone now as well again no biggie.

4 Likes

I was able to check out but it logged me out a couple times before i could, used Paypal and all went well.

I hope so but just in case she doesnt i had my own bedroom. :wink:

2 Likes

That is my fault… I was clearing the cache haha… Sorry

3 Likes

Aaaaand i forgot Blueberry once again, i swear the kid in the candy store syndrome is freaking real… hehe

One thing, was there a notes section that i missed curing checkout? I usually send a thank you along to your team because they are |33T!

EDIT: I just noticed the extended live chat hours, is that you? Muahahaha

2 Likes

OK I think I can take a break for a bit. Looks like we are running ha.

2 Likes

Take a deep breath, do some crop dusting in the hallway and relax. hehe

3 Likes

HAHAHA Thanks! Let me know if you have any issues with the emails from your order.

2 Likes

The emails looks good, no issues that i can see but im pretty high…

1 Like

No, thanks should go to you Walt. Cheers for the coupon - can you email my wife and tell her you made me do it lol.

5 Likes

I stocked up on some of my faves… I didn’t get anything new, but for 40% off and free shipping, I couldn’t pass them up. 16oz of Super Concentrates for $63 is a steal… Thanks for the headz up @Ken_O_Where and thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the ELR appreciation sale.

8 Likes

Awwww, that’s so sweet of you @Walt_RealFlavors :heart_eyes:

Now knock it off, you are ruining my attempt at budgeting :rage:

Awesome review @Lovebag I’m still not interested in trying it as I like my desserts, but your description almost had me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks for the sale Boss ! The order conformation email looked fine but I didn’t proof read it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Edit : I grabbed the following SC flavors
Eggnog
Peanut Butter
Oatmeal Cookie , Thanks @Pro_Vapes
Souffle -this was a pre-order only flavor
Masala Chai

3 Likes

Any time this happens to me, a log out and back in usually fixes it. I’m not sure what happens, maybe a behind-the-scenes browser or site update or it’s just buggy. Let me know if that works. (I did warn you guys that it would break regularly. ;P)

3 Likes

Day 1: Only one crash hahaha WOOT!

6 Likes

Umm… Oops… Who ever ordered Egg Nog Extract… My bad ha. It was not ready today. They had to hold it one more day (it will ship in the AM)

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you @Walt_RealFlavors :+1:

Just a couple of questions:

How long will the sale last?

Would it be best to order the pre-order flavors in a separate order? I am not in a hurry but with the Holidays around the corner maybe that would make it easier for you.

The pre orders will be ready to ship Friday or Monday (So they say)

I recommend preordering only because it means the second it is ready, you will get it. Sometimes we send to wholesale before making it live on the site.

5 Likes