Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

And.there isn’t free shipping showing… I was attempting to order things I missed out of ordering this morning prior to running off to work. Is this because I made a quick order earlier this morning?

Let me see. I think it limits you to one use only.

@CallMeTut I updated the usage. You should be good to go now :smiley:

4 Likes

And all my dreams, torn asunder…

Many sad, Much weep, WOW! :wink:

2 Likes

Done… btw if you wish you can combine the two orders… do you need the order numbers?

I will let shipping know. They normally will try to. I am glad it worked :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors :heart: i can’t order until next week, but i’m picking out stuff now for then. Um…what happened to the Bread Pudding extract / super concentrate? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

@MysticRose Not me :wink: …i’m not a fan of anything that makes my mouth feel like it’s been set aflame and filled with lava. :frowning: :fire: :mask: i once upon a time found a jar of Extra Mild salsa too hot! :joy: Fortunately the company also made one called “Cold”. That was twenty years ago, but i remain non-keen to vape hot sauce, haha. :relaxed:

P.S. Sorry for the belated reply. Not sure why but for some reason i didn’t see your post till just now. (hugs) :heart:

4 Likes

Egg Nog as well as a Pre Order flavor was in my purchase , I have no problem waiting until everything is ready and shipping it all in one package!:innocent:
I would also like to add If it will ship no earlier than Friday , as in my PayDay :laughing: , I will add to my order if @Walt_RealFlavors can magically make the sale last until then! :money_mouth:

4 Likes

Dare I hope this applies for non US orders @Walt_RealFlavors ? :laughing::joy: (just being cheeky lol)

2 Likes

Sorry but I am working on DHL to get our rates cut in half!!! Overnight to GB for $20! (that is based on 8 4oz bottles)

4 Likes

That would be absolutely amazeballs! :smile:

3 Likes

My exact thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh @Walt_RealFlavors if that works for Au as well I would be eternally grateful.

3 Likes

Glad we can help :smiley:

You are very welcomed!

3 Likes

Btw everyone…my RF Christmas parcel arrived! :snowflake: :bride_with_veil: :christmas_tree: :heart: :snowflake: Alas, the reason i haven’t put up pics is that the bottles aren’t very photogenic this time. The Blackberry Extract spilled all over them inside the package…and that stuff stains. :cry: It’s also sticky. :robot:

i don’t know what the solution is exactly, @Walt_RealFlavors …the seal was definitely barely attached on the Blackberry. At least 25% of the bottle went everywhere. Several others were juicy/leaky (though didn’t spill everywhere like the Blackberry extract). Yet half the bottles came with no seal at all and didn’t leak. In the long run, i would advise ditching that sealer altogether and looking for a better one. And ultimately, you want consistency across the board. May i suggest the seal type below? The mustard i buy uses these and it makes seal removal a breeze, while also ensuring they friggin’ stay on and don’t leak until then. :stuck_out_tongue:

New seals will take some time to get in place though…it’s Christmastime. :christmas_tree: :snowflake: So until then my best suggestion (both for now and after the new seals are in place on all RF bottles) is to put each individual bottle into a heat-sealed bag (Flavorah does this; requires scissors to re-open)…and make sure the entire swath of bottles are tighly bound in bubble-wrap. If it’s a large order, some packing peanuts can’t hurt either. This will minimize jostling, which i believe is the most important factor in preventing leaks (even more so than seals or lack thereof)…and if a leak does occur, at least it won’t get all over the other bottles. :slight_smile:

Also: of the bottles you currently use…the more flexible ones (see below) are much easier to squeeze and drip from.

So between the two, i would suggest phasing out the older rounded, rigid ones in favour of these…though perhaps you already are. :wink:

Anyway! :relaxed: i’ve got some Gingerbread Cookie (VG), Ginger Ale and Shortbread Dough mixed up and steeping away. Will let you all know how it goes. The Ginger Ale extract / super concentrate smells very good and realistic…used 2.5% for that one. The Shortbread extract also smells nicely buttery…i think it’ll be a winner. Having just eaten a good-sized batch of actual shortbread dough, i’m in a position to know! :joy: i used 2.25% with the Shortbread and i think it may have been too light…we’ll see. The Gingerbread Cookie one…the smell of the flavouring itself is not appealing, nor does it smell like gingerbread. But i mixed it up anyway because sometimes the vaped taste can be very different. :slight_smile:

Can’t really fully review even these 3 in time for x-mas (i’m running low on Nautilus heads here :stuck_out_tongue:…will mix more once i can buy more) but we’ll see. :kissing_heart: Hope you’re all bundled up and warm at home tonight! :snowman2: :heart:

7 Likes

Anyone order the RF SC Cream Cheese. The lack of the wording ICING in the title through me for a loop and i decided against it a decision i am now regretting #%*×… Walt? Lol

2 Likes

Got in one of my orders in, the other is the pre-orders I am waiting on:

Here is my entire Raw Extracts (Super Concentrate) collection so far…really tempted to order even more

Love this new line, tempted to order the rest and just get it over with, I know I will eventually have them anyway…lol

9 Likes

Oh no, just went and the website is down, my wallet probably sabotaged it :astonished:

@Walt_RealFlavors Database connection issues on your site atm