Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I leave for 3 hours to go to a Red Wings game and bye bye website haha.

7 Likes

Also all the preorders will ship on Mondayā€¦ Sorry for the issues with the site.

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

2 more and you will have as many as me. You got a few in there that will be on my next order but that probably wonā€™t be for a while as I have a lot of tfa/cap/fw flavors I am trying to use up to make room in my flavor rack for all these RF flavors I have been buying.

If you havenā€™t yet, you may want check our the Extracts Tasting Notes thread, and add any findings you make from single flavor testing, here - Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

6 Likes

Any update? Iā€™m still getting a database error. Just curious if I was alone? :wink:

u r not based on the other extracts thread

1 Like

Looks like I crashed the site , it has been down since I placed my order. :cry:
I am hopeful that @Walt_RealFlavors will get everyone hooked up!

1 Like

Sorry. It keeps resetting permissions.

No clue why. I am going to kill someone.

5 Likes

On the old site you had sweeteners and additives. I donā€™t see them on the new site. Am I missing something obvious? I see the Candy and taffy bases etc, but not the other additives.

1 Like

Donā€™t kill anyone that will mean we donā€™t have any flavours from you.

Take your frustrations out by having a 90% off flash sale (he says poised with cc in hand).

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Dang, just ordered 8 more and have the 4 pre-orders that will ship tomorrow. If you order another dozen then I will have to give up unless bread pudding and cinnamon custard show up in super concentrate, then itā€™s onā€¦lol

5 Likes

You win, for nowā€¦ I have 60 or 70 non RF flavors I want to use up before I order more. Either that or I need to order a 2nd flavor tray.

1 Like

Yea I canā€™t wait until the bread pudding comes out. I was going to order some of the VG version but decided not to because I have a huge package coming from them already today. I did order some of the VG chocolate ones. I really liked the chocolate milkshake and I wanted to try a few more chocolates and the ice cream ones. Hopefully they will eventually put all of the VG ones into SC. That would be awesome! Hint hint @Walt_RealFlavors ā€¦Iā€™ll send you my credit card info now. Iā€™m loving the chocolates! Especially the brownie! Iā€™d love to see a cocoa flavor that doesnā€™t burn above 30watts.

5 Likes

Now hiringā€¦ Anyone want to come fill and check ordersā€¦ Sorry for the people who got errors in their shipping.

8 Likes

Mine arrived in good condition. Oddly there was some Peanut Butter (SC) that came from somewhere tho it wasnt from the bottle i got as the seal was intact on the bottle. Smells fantastic, btw.

If i dont see you around again before Christmas i wish you and yours a good one, Walt.

And if you ever decide to move your business to Wisconsin, ill take you up on that offer!

3 Likes

Are you willing to pay re-location cost? I come with my own staff of elves that are hard working and magical. Do you have a place to keep my Sleigh and Reindeer?

9 Likes

Iā€™ll happily work in the UK branch when you expand :+1:

7 Likes

I would not let your reindeer near Cindi in salesā€¦ She is eating venison jerky as we speak!!! #SaveTheDeer

7 Likes

Sounds like a new SC flavor may have to be worked on.

Merry Christmas to all the good folks at RF you guys rock.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors
Tell me more about Cindi! Is she single and does she make the jerky? #Willworkforjerky

5 Likes