Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I couldn’t even get the idea to mix up a Juicy Chicken Sandwhich myself, so I really look forward to hear about this one when it’s ready to go. I think you’re quite bold and maybe even future oriented in your mixes. Kudos for you - enjoy your coffee, beauty bag. :smile:

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I’ve been trying to put my reviews on the website, but keep getting the error message saying too many characters and editing and trying to fit everything in is taking forever. Any idea if that is going to be fixed or at least give me a count of how many characters I’m over so I can edit it once instead of 3-4 times before it will accept it? Pretty please :slight_smile:
With sugar and whipped cream on top.

4 Likes

BoyHowdy
Are there recipes available on here . I’ve tried to look them up but unsuccessful.
Thanks

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors Does anyone in the uk carry the SC range?

1 Like

They are on the other site, @MysticRose ,Lisa could you point Karen in the right direction please.
I am at work and have a hard time linking with my phone.

1 Like

The recipes are located over here…
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

And flavor information is located here…
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

5 Likes

Thank you @CallMeTut! I’ve been running all day and just got home.

2 Likes

@anon60225325 :bread: :tomato: :meat_on_bone: A review for the all-RF Juicy Chicken Sandwich is on hold for awhile longer. The first recipe was tested today, and it is not good. :mask: i think i know what the problem is though…one flavour was way too high and overpowered the others. After an hour or so of breaking this in, i can tell that the potential for a great mix is there…it’s just that one flavour throwing it off. High hopes for the second try, which i’ll mix up tonight. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Who would’ve thought? :speak_no_evil: Ha ha, jk, Lovebag. We will lean back a little while longer and await your next try - I’m sure you’ll nail it! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I promise I am alive haha. Lovebag has me working over here extra haha (j/p)

Today starts our Winter Blizzard Sale, 20% off store wide (yes even extracts). Use code Blizzard

Miss you all and I will be back more… PROMISE

10 Likes

Nice looking graphic @Walt_RealFlavors

5 Likes

It certainly is but sadly we have no snow around here, its been raining the past couple days. Id LOVE a blizzard right now, middle of January, in Wisconsin and no snow…

Im going to sue Al Gore if this keeps up…

3 Likes

must resist the urge to order new flavors…

5 Likes

Hey everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you order anytime soon ask for the new treats that came in.

I have a few extras :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey a few new things to report:

Amazon is no longer stocking all our flavors, we have 1 oz bottles now on our site. The same is with Walmart and the extracts.

Also a few new team members, and some new blends coming in the new beta labs section to the site (You will see soon :p)

Right now I am working on some new blends. Carrot, Carrot Cake, Nutmeg, Irish Cream, Cinnamon Roll II, French Toast II, Bread Pudding II, and a new pastry blend :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thank you to @Lovebag for being an employee for a week and writing all new descriptions. Thank you VERY much for the help!

9 Likes

Mmmmm Carrot Cake and Bread Pudding 2. Can’t wait :slight_smile: Will you be releasing more of your VG flavors in SC? I keep checking, but so far I haven’t seen any new ones.

And did you get my message???

4 Likes

A lot of the new flavors are coming out both in SC and VG. Trying to merge them.

As for the reviews, I am still working on that and bringing the old ones over. It is super picky and I may need to re do it. I would recommend waiting just a bit longer before trying to post too many.

All the new beta testing flavors are ONLY coming out in SC

6 Likes

Pardon my ignorance Walt, but what is the difference between a French toast and a French toast II? Same with the other II

1 Like

Hey @R113

The biggest is the type of cinnamon used. Some people have not really cared for the current one, while others swear by it.

5 Likes

I would be in this group. Looking forward to trying the version 2

3 Likes