Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I love the bread pudding. It’s very authentic. <3

3 Likes

That Bread Pudding and the Aged Bourbon Cream are my 2 fave VG flavors I have tried (only tried 5). I am really hoping those 2 eventually come out in the SC line.

3 Likes

When you hear there are 8 new sample packs coming tomorrow AND they will be on sale :open_mouth:

Oh and some are super concentrates too… :smiley:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see them!

Is that french vanilla on sale now? Sample packs? Like betas? When will those be on the site? Thank you

1 Like

edit by on sale i meant, for sale

Ohhhhh :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see how long it would take you to arrive at that conclusion… :wink:

::thinks back to a conversation almost a year ago that I tried to diffuse, and had one of my “moments of clarity”.

Honestly brother, the sooner you get your VG lineup over into SC, the better! Rocky Road should be near the top of that list BTW.

Though I know there are those who fully appreciate your having the PDO/VG options. But I’d definitely solicit the input of those good people before deciding to fully 86 those lines… (I’d recommend a separate thread so it gets full attention).

Bottom line, I can definitely see scaling down those lines, and shifting 90% focus on the SC line (if it’s not at least that already!

3 Likes

Ok so i got all testers made except the chocolate milkshake… All mixed at 70vg/30pg and tested on a velocity with a single fused clapton. These are ONLY my initial mix results will update with steeped results.

*Shamrock @12% cool minty taste nothing real flavorful yet.
*Butterscotch SC @10% I have knocked this down to 2.5% due to my mistake will update later
*Blueberry acai pomegranate SC @8% DELICIOUS able to be a shake and vape but gonna let it steep out.
*Apple pie @15% hints of apples but not really a pie taste.
*Bread Pudding @12% Cinnamon with hints of vanilla, I can see high expectations with this one.
*Strawberry banana smoothie @12% very good blend with banana in the front.
*Rocky Road Ice Cream @12% chocolatey taste with marshmallow sweetness.
*Cinnamon Custard @12% resembles the bread pudding.
*French Toast SC @3% similar to the bread pudding with maple syrup.
*Coconut cream pie @10% light coconut taste.
*Brownie SC @1.5% DELICIOUS as a shake and vape very fudgie and savory.

2 Likes

Samples packs are going live at 4pm EST. There will be a special link on the homepage for them as well :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just a follow up… ALL flavors will be merged over to SC. It just takes time and some tweaks.

10 Likes

Woooooooo Hooooooo. Happy Dance!! :notes::dancers::information_desk_person::information_desk_person::ok_woman::raising_hand::kiss:

3 Likes

You are mixing the super concentrates at 8-10%? That might be why it taste like burnt grass. Most of the SC are best in the 1-3.5% range depending on strength. Most around 2%

2 Likes

And our servers are acting up lol… WHYYYYY MONDAY WHY do you do this to me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

did you not use the SC?

1 Like

No, that one was VG.

EDIT: I noted the ones that were SC. I’ve only tried 5-6 of them.

OH OOPS. how hard is it gonna be to dilute down then i use 100mg nic in pg?

I would just use it as a concentrate dilution until it’s gone. Like mix 2.5% of that to 7.5% total base of whatever pg/vg ratio you would normally use. Would make it about equal to 2.5% I believe? If my math is right. Or in blends? Otherwise you will have 100ml of plain butterscotch, might be boring?

Maybe someone with better math skills can jump in here. Also the SC Butterscotch is regular butterscotch, not the pudding. I’m not sure they have the pudding in the SC yet?

Woot! It is working!!!

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/sample-packs/

2 Likes

Nice! You need to add a create your own sample pack though. For those of us that already have a lot of flavors. I wouldn’t want 2-3 bottles of duplicates. Really good options for newer customers though.Might just be me though?

4 Likes