Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

When i called real flavors they said it was renamed from butterscotch pudding to butterscotch. Is that correct @Walt_RealFlavors?

1 Like

What size are the bottles on Sample packs? 1oz? It doesnā€™t say. @Walt_RealFlavors

EDIT: If they are the 1oz bottles and normal price is going to be $34.95 then itā€™s less expensive to order them separately. $29.75 vs $34.95.

Correct.

Yes they are 1oz bottles

I wish I could but right now I do not have a way.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s ok, after the sale is over itā€™s less expensive to order them individually anyway. Iā€™m still going through them, I might find one that I donā€™t have alreay :slight_smile:

Thank you! Good to know, I just thought it was a new one :smiley:

1 Like

The sample packs are all in Super Concentrates :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yep, which are $5.95 each. So a good deal during the sale. After, not so much :frowning:

Just keeping it realā€¦still luvs you though :heartpulse:

Super Concentrates are 1oz for $7.95, VG based are $5.95. Unless I am losing my mind lol

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhh. No, I am losing mineā€¦duh. Sorry :blush:

What are the new SC flavors? Iā€™m as bad finding those as with pricesā€¦lol

1 Like

So far i see Bread Pudding, Silly Rabbit, Fruit Circles, Strawberry Milkshake and Blueberry muffin.

@Walt_RealFlavors does this mean that the Bread Pudding and Cinnamon Custard have been reformulated?

1 Like

Na, same formulaā€¦ JUST WAY STRONGER

3 Likes

Like others have stated, seems to be a good deal, getting the 5 30ml/1oz sc ingredients sampler packs for the price given, but like others have mentioned, I have at least 1 of something out of each of the packs I believe. And currently I havenā€™t had time to play with them to see if I would use having a second bottle of the ingredient at the current time, possibly later though.
Thanks for putting this together @Walt_RealFlavors Iā€™m sure it will be useful to a lot of people just getting into the SC brand.

1 Like

that stinks i just bought the vg versions of both of them and would of bought the SC version instead. oh wellā€¦do i hear a sale coming to off load all the vg versions you have since everyone will be buying the SC versions lol.

1 Like

Now im sure you might remember how much i loved both of those flavorings in VG since i didnt shut up about them for awhile. With that said i can only vape them as a shake and vape: mix, shake, shake, shake, and sit over night. If i let them cure properly i just cough and cough. I shake the hell out of the flavorings before mixing, i shake the hell out of the liquids i make and then shake the hell out of them each time i tried to vape them after curing. I have also mixed them at %s ranging from non existent taste to 12%.

I have heard a couple other people say the same. Do you know why/what chemical might be causing this sensitivity? Im at a loss and believe i have done everything possible to make sure the liquids are mix properly and i so wish to vape Bread Pudding again.

1 Like

I havenā€™t had problems with them. But, I only vape 30-35W. I have noticed they donā€™t like high heat.

1 Like

Walt where is the French Vanilla SC you promised ! Lol

2 Likes

I would buy 3 packs, but shiping 80usd to uk :frowning: more then cost of 3 packs

1 Like

There are some new versions coming, I want you to try those and see. It could be the cinnamon.

I think I have a 4oz bottle on my desk :stuck_out_tongue:
it is pricey lol. Still trying to get it down.

You can shoot us an email on the contact form with your info. We can try to find cheaper options for you.

4 Likes