Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I would be happy to, those are to of my favorite flavorings that i have ever tried.

Let the bidding wars begin! I bid, the Moon!

4 Likes

Walt please sell me some French Vanilla SC ! You can do variable pricing eh? Flavorah does Alpine strawberry is like 17$ for 15mls and guess what i bought it. Bought MF for 22$ per 13ml. People will pay for quality. I know I will. Quit holding out :frowning:

3 Likes

But i bid the Moon. Nothing short of ones immortal soul can top that!

3 Likes

But i said please :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Crap, i didnt see thatā€¦

3 Likes

I have 3 gallons extracting as we speakā€¦ 30 days in and it is still not readyā€¦

3 Likes

Perfection takes time.

1 Like

LOL Send barrels!

2 Likes

Ill take 2.96 gallons. Gotta Save some for others right :wink: But seriously please give us heads up when the ā€œpreciousā€ becomes available on the site. Thank you

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Please fill and return to me when possible

7 Likes

Now do you see what you started @Ken_O_Where ā€¦you never should have reviewed it. Then these poor souls wouldnā€™t be giving up their souls. Bad Bad Ken!

2 Likes

They look fab - great idea :+1::smiley:

1 Like

While we are talking, something delicious is in steeping:

Kiwi Banana Smoothie
Banana (SC) RealFlavors - 1.2%
Kiwi (SC) RealFlavors - 0.25%
Honeydew (SC) RealFlavors - 0.30-0.45%

This smells very promising. Honeydew from RF give nice juiciness to eliquid. And banana makes smell of the mix very smooth. Lets wait how it finally will taste.

2 Likes

Pssstā€¦ Donā€™t show @Ken_O_Where

hehehe

3 Likes

Not sure if these will be the final bottles but they brought these to my desk today.

I am going to put them on the site a bit later tonight. ONLY 4.

3 Likes

Why would it be called black label?

1 Like

The term French vanilla was originally used to describe a vanilla custard or ice cream made with cream, egg yolks and vanilla extract.

This indulgent flavor can be used to replace pure vanilla extract in baked goods, beverages and ice cream. One teaspoon and you will be in heaven. Pure, raw, naturally aged vanilla. You have never had anything like this one before.

Blacked Labeled Flavors spare no expense. Real Flavors slow extracted the vanilla flavor from the highest grade bean imported direct from Africa.

Black Labeled bottles are only available in 1oz bottles.
Lab results are still pending. Please check back for D/AP information.

http://www.realflavors.com/product/black-labeled-french-vanilla-super-concentrate/

Black Label is the name of the line. It is going to be our premium, ultra exclusive, limited runs line.

5 Likes

Oh boy. Hopefully there are still me left by the weekend. Iā€™ve been still looking for that one vanilla for a clean vanilla vaniller vape.

Sadly Iā€™m still in test mode with the custard, orange, and others. Thus I am not ready to order yet. Grrrr.

I liked the strawberry Scā€¦but it didnā€™t do what I wanted in a couple of my proven recipes. But I super love adding it after the fact.

Orange Sc wasnā€™t what I was looking so farā€¦but I have one more test to see how it blends. It just didnā€™t hit the whole orange spectrum. I wonā€™t have the final result untill 3 weeks.

Cup cake Sc single flavor is in my go bag today. It smelled good. Iā€™ll vape it after I hit the gym tonight.

Vanilla custard Sc is steeping at the moment with one other. There was one other mix that was super flat. I just donā€™t remember.

4 Likes