Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. There is going to be some fighting and crying.

5 Likes

FINALLY!!! I figured out where I knew @Walt_RealFlavors from… my old sailor days, he use ta stand in a dim alley way… opening a long coat that had trinkets hanging off the inside lining, whispering to passer-bys… enticing them with his wares… hmmm or maybe I’m just having flash backs…

5 Likes

7 Likes

So do we need a speshul name for this line?

PS:

Black Labeled bottles are only available in 1oz bottles.
Lab results are still pending. Please check back for D/AP information.

Honestly i dont care if it is 99.99% Diacetyl, is still snort… i mean vape it…

5 Likes

When and where! I’m WAITING AND STALKING!

2 Likes

Got one on the way… better be good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is horrible, you should probably just forward it on over to me without smelling or tasting it.

@BoyHowdy: Thought id tag you in case you wanted some more, i nearly forgot, sorry.

3 Likes

Damn… too late. If it ain’t any good I’ll send it along but… I think you lie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I just bought number 3 :smile: who’s gonna get the last 1?

6 Likes

Yay me number 4 is mine - @Walt_RealFlavors now is your chance to make it up to me :grinning:

You made me pull the trigger on my cart - well that is what I am telling my wife when she looks at the bank statement.

7 Likes

I appreciate it but you know what they say about taste.I think it is a great flavor , I just like the Holy Vanilla ever so slightly more.

4 Likes

Probably get a 4oz of the holy vanilla at that price as well. Heard good things but also heard it is just a “one shot” blend of other other brands flavorings

4 Likes

It is a fantastic vanilla, Vanilla Overload (GM) is another very good one.

Nothing like a good French Vanilla tho, even before vaping it was one of my favorite flavors of pretty much anything.

2 Likes

Thanks Ken but GM? Stands for…i didnt pull the trigger earlier on the FV RF BL cause no free shipping to Canada and wasnt ready or prepared to put large order through.

3 Likes

Gremlin DIY. It is there vanilla mix that is also one of their eliquids. @BoyHowdy pointed me to it, fantastic. Also he is the one that turned me on to Holy Van, i am forever in his debt.

3 Likes

Interesting question for everyone… would there be any interest in a lower budget flavor line. Yes it means it would not be all natural BUT I could get the price of the super concentrates for that line down to about the same as the VG ones…

4 Likes

Chemicals are chemicals, as long as they taste the same it doesnt matter to me.

For the price, volume and quality the SCs are some of the best flavorings out there. I happily click “Add to Cart” as i know there is a high probability that i will love the flavoring. Honestly for me the price is almost irrelevant other than limiting the number i can purchase at a given time.

7 Likes

I love your current flavors Walt (as evidenced by my constant shopping on your site lol)

I am more or less in the same boat as Ken and as long as that doesnt mean the current SC line will go up significantly in price or change drastically (I don’t want to start reformulating recipes again lol) I am all for it.

Not sure it will change my personal shopping habits but I hope it will draw more customers to you.

5 Likes

What is really needed is a site wishlist. Even today i got so excited about the FV that i forgot and couldnt at all remember the other flavorings i wanted so it was all i purchased. I know it is my fault for all the years of abuse to the brain cells, but could you help a brother out? hehehe

5 Likes