Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Yes and no. I have a feeling at the momment the FDA is worried about still being around in the next few years haha.

Not sure if I ever told anyone but I am the President of VARS. Vapors Association for Rights and Standards…

I work with a few senators and other lobbyist groups trying to fight againest the rules.

It is a weird place to be, on one hand we cant support vape, and on the other we do o.O.

6 Likes

Basically they need approval for every flavor,product,skew for anything produced after 2007! Lol only cigalites existed not even cartos beat the grandfather date. Obliterating the Open tank refill sytems is the goal of big tobacco so they can offer closed system cig a lites that are so lame they turn potential new vapers back to traditional cigs

3 Likes

I dont think that i have read you saying that before, let me give you another thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What Ken said.

1 Like

There are many more customers than just the few of us on ELR that needs to be considered. There might be a large segment of the customers that all natural is very important to their purchasing decisions. But it’s also important for flavor and strength. We have already had to figure out differences in percentages going from VG to SC. I would hate to do it again, and changing the flavors ARE NOT ALLOWED! Sorry, didn’t mean to yell there, but I really love the way the flavors taste.

4 Likes

I agree and above all this is what matters to me. Id be happy to pay a couple bucks less for them and on the other side if i had to pay a couple bucks more i would still buy them.

I love this company and the direction it is going.

5 Likes

No worries, there is no changes happening on that end :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I have no doubt that you will love it.:yum:
I simply prefer the Holy Vanilla because I am like Ethel in the Franks Red Hot commercials except I put Holy Vanilla in almost all of my vapes.:grinning:
The Real Flavors Premium or Black Label French Vanilla is without a doubt the best honest gourmet vanilla bean flavor I have tried.I will pick up some more whenever Walt gets enough product on the shelf.I just use vanilla so much it is hard for me to justify changing my recipes to use it and then not knowing if I ever will be able to get any more. Hint Hint @Walt_RealFlavors , c’mon man keep this stocked up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I buy the Holy Vanilla in 4 ounce bottles and even though I have yet to use it above 3% on any mix I can go through a couple of bottles a year.

4 Likes

I’m with @BoyHowdy on the availability of Black Label French Vanilla. I’m a vanilla freak so I gotta give it a try. I go between Holy Vanilla and Vanilla Overload usually. To me, MF Vanilla isn’t that good.

4 Likes

Sooooo… Who wants the meeting notes?

PDO Flavors are being discontinued.

Retail Prices on VG Based Flavors are dropping
1oz $5.95 -> $3.95
4oz $17.95 -> $12.95 (:open_mouth:)

Retail Prices on the Super Concentrates are dropping.
1oz $7.95 -> $5.95
4oz $24.95 -> $17.95 (:open_mouth:)

Wholesale / Distributor Prices are dropping as well

Free shipping on all orders is being removed from the main site but will remain on Amazon and Walmart.com

New Flavors releasing in late Feb 2017:
Nutmeg
Carrot Cake
Cinnamon Roll II

New Flavors releasing in late Mar 2017:
Black Labeled Bourbon Vanilla
Black Labeled French Vanilla

9 Likes

That is all awesome news Walt (well except for pdo for people that use them but the sc will replace anyhow). But the prices are great.

1 Like

All great news except the free shipping but the price drop will make up for it, plus I live close enough I could just put together my order for will call. :smiley:

2 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

3 Likes

I honestly would love to do something like that. I just need a way to bottle it. My production house would kill me if I asked them to do those by hand lol

5 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

1 Like

I believe I read earlier in this thread that Real Flavors carried VG, but I cant find it on the website. Am i mistaken?

they carry vg based flavors but not plain old vg as far as i know

2 Likes

I think i read that also, but i think things have changed when the new site was launched or about that time.

1 Like

Our office in Ohio I believe only sells it now on eBay.

1 Like

Where in ohio @Walt_RealFlavors im in northwest ohio