Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

PS… sorry btw… this flavor will never come out from me hahaha.

1 Like

Love the gift cards idea @Walt_RealFlavors it would be a great thing my wife would get me… she’s always asking but I don’t know what to tell her (and she doesn’t vape). They would also be good as gifts like for holidays (Christmas) around here. I hope ya can make this happen.

1 Like

Lmao apparently it is very soft leather lol

@Walt_RealFlavors
Oh a vegimite and toast vape in the morning would be truly terrible lol- although if vegimite is used correctly it is awesome.

3 Likes

Quick question. In the VG concentrates you had a Soda Base. When making any of the SC versions of sodas like root beer or cream soda, Is this effect already in the flavor? Or is there a benefit to layering the VG base with the SC concentrates?

P.S. Nice updates to the site. Blueberry VG still shows up when you filter by Super Concentrates though.

1 Like

Good question!

It is in there but that base is more so you can create your own blends of flavored sodas.

3 Likes

Does it give the fizzy sensation?

1 Like

As close as you can with a flavor.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read about it being a chemical that gives the illusion of carbonation but it’s more fun to imagine it’s sorcery. You’re a great Wizard! :grin:

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors any link past your front page is showing as a 404 error

Just doing as I’m told :grinning:

1 Like

What did you do!?!

Same here, i was just heading there to window shop and came here to report it, hehe.

1 Like

Lol was doing exactly the same thing - window shopping.

1 Like

Oh I hate GoDaddy… it has been like this for the last 4 hours… they are looking in to the hosting issue -.-

3 Likes

Well back up for now. Back to window shopping, hehe. Trying to decide between the new creams or fruit flavors i have never tried.

1 Like

http://www.realflavors.com/welcome-elr-friends/

I got this page back working again. With the new price drop, I can’t offer too much but was able to add this :smiley:

10 Likes

Is your SC range available anywhere in Europe?. I really want to try them out.

1 Like

No sorry not yet.

1 Like

This email went out today and I thought it would be good to post here too…

Some customers had a few questions and concerns about the recent price drop. Instead of replying to each one, I thought it would be best to email everyone.

First off, thank you for being a valued customer of Real Flavors. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our customer value and satisfaction. This includes reviewing our expenses and price lists.

I am pleased to share that we have started to buy in MUCH larger volumes causing our cost to drop. For example, vanillin last year cost us $353 per kg, with our new pricing and buying power, we could drop that cost down to $98 per kg. This is a huge savings for us and it would not be fair if we did not share those savings with you, our valued customer. We take great pride on offering you the best flavors, the best pricing, and the best customer service on the market.

Here are some common questions being asked:

Is the quality the same?
Yes, nothing in the formula has changed or been updated. The price drop only had to do with our ability to drop our cost.

Why so much? It seems odd and out of nowhere.
For the past year I have been working on the ability to buy in larger quantities. It is not always easy and a lot of negotiations had to take place. I personally want Real Flavors to be your one source for great flavors. That means we fight to make sure you always have the best pricing available.

What happened to PDO Flavors?
PDO Flavors never really took off. You can still buy them but they are now a custom order. Please contact your sales rep to order.

Why are you suddenly pushing super concentrates so much?
Super concentrates are the hidden gems in almost every industry. From vaping to cake frosting, super concentrates are the new heroes. Before, if you used 10% VG based flavoring, you will now only need roughly 2% super concentrate. This makes for a quicker steep, and MUCH easier way to activate the flavors in your recipe.

What base are the super concentrates?
The base will vary a bit by flavor. Almost all of the super concentrates have a VERY small percentage of alcohol in them. The maximum being 3%, but the average being about 2%.

I want no alcohol in my final product, so that means super concentrates will not work!
No that is not true, they will work perfect, if not better. Remember on average you will only use 2%, then with 2% alcohol that means that your final product will have 0.04% alcohol in it. This is such an insignificant amount that it will evaporate out after 24 hours. That means your final product will have no alcohol in it or will be almost untraceable.

I have a question that is not listed here!
Please contact me direct, or jump on live chat. I am here to help, if I am not free, someone else will be more than willing to help.

12 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work and caring about the people you serve!

Great update, and I wish you continued success!
Well done sir!!

3 Likes

You need to get them to chefs flavours and fast lol. Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Keep emailing them. We are trying but they said there was not enough interest.

2 Likes