Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

No better man for that job lol

2 Likes

Id say i love you again but i dont want to cheapen the majiQ!

Screw itā€¦

Thanks again, Walt.

3 Likes

Love you too haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A quick question, would you (by you I mean a person mixing e-liquid), lose much or any of the flavor via evaporation if the mix is allowed to air out the alcohol over the 24 hour period? I would think it would be best just to allow the alcohol to dissipate from separating to the empty space within the bottle it is being mixed in then after a day to just uncap the bottle and gently squeeze out the dead air (and the alcohol that had been collected in that area) instead of just leaving the bottle open for everything to evaporate naturally including the flavoringā€¦?

1 Like

All I do with my RF SC recipes is leave the cap off for an hour or 2 after mixing them with a badger paint mixer. My testers get a bit more air when I test them a couple times a week. The big batches never get any more air or mixing/shaking until a couple months later when I pour out 30ml to start vaping on. Then again, I am not worried about a little alcohol in my vape given how much whiskey I drink on a weekly basisā€¦

2 Likes

Reminds me I have a bottle of JD that has been sitting around for about a yearā€¦

3 Likes

Do this mean if I got pulled over and asked to take a breathalyzer I would blow .04 % if I was vaping a SC from RF
Thanks for the info I am going to try the SC it takes a while on the VG to mix I have about 12 of them right now and enjoy them some as stand alone .
Lots of good stuff from RF it shows how much they care about the end user Walt has been great

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Any site issues tonight? Someone in chat mentioned that they cant register.

1 Like

I was working on something last night. I hate GoDaddy haha.

It does mean no drinking the Super Concentrates haha

Thank you very much :smiley:

Goals!

If it is stored at the right temperature the flavor should not come out but what you just said is the best way to deal with that small amount. Some people do not leave any space in their bottles and do not know that when you buy a 30ml bottle, it is reallllllllly 33ml or around that for a reason :smiley:

4 Likes

I got an email back from chefs flavours today saying that theyā€™ve been looking into stocking the SC range.
Dear Damian,

We have been looking into this, in a few weeks I think we will place an order for these. Keep your eyes peeledā€¦ If no update within a month then please get back to me about this.

4 Likes

And I shall get back to them, oh yes, I shall :grin:

2 Likes

I told him it was probably something with GD, ill let him know it should be all good.

@Walt_RealFlavors Is your Brownie SC the same as what you had as the Brownie Batter you had sent me as a tester? Just wanting to know if I should move my notes over to the regular Brownie and add it to my stash as I havenā€™t seen you release any other than the regular brownie?

Thank you!

1 Like

I got the RF brownie on route as well as quite a few more. New pricing is awesome considering how consistently good these flavors are.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I havenā€™t gotten the brownie though. Walt had sent me a tester of brownie batter that I reviewed, then I think they released the reg brownie. Iā€™mm trying to figure out if itā€™s the same as I donā€™t want to get 2 of the same :frowning:

These are amazingly good flavors at fantastic pricing with low usageā€¦ I think they are killing it!

4 Likes

It is :slight_smile:

Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors I have a challenge for you. A flavor that can best be described as the slightly browned residue left in a cake pan as the cake is removed. the perfect name for it would be golden brown and delicious. I envision your elephant ear flavor without the cinnamon. You up for a challenge?

@Walt_RealFlavors please get this out in the SC line ASAP. :smiley:

Also still waiting on that Tapioca Pudding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Screw tapiocaā€¦we need rice pudding!

1 Like