Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Hey there, no need to get upset or so angry. I try to catch everything said but I do miss post somethings. I apologize if you took it personally, but you have to understand that I am running a million miles an hour here and try to do the best I can on here.

If it happens to anyone ever, please shoot me a direct message or email me on the site. ELR is a fun place I try to stop in to and visit when I can. I will miss things posted here and items may go unanswered.

@GPC2012 I again apologize you feel offend or ignored, it was and will never be my attention to do that to anyone.

6 Likes

And yet my question still goes ignored and unanswered. I got it. thanks

If I instantly knew if I could do it, I would. I do have a log and look at things in my free time. It is on the same page as the tapioca and rice pudding that was talked about above that I did not reply directly to as well.

Now if you feel a different flavoring manufacturer is more open, willing to help more, or on e-liquid forums giving responses better than me, please, go to their forum. I am here the best I can and will continue to be, if it is not up to your satisfaction, then too bad for me; I will have to live with losing a customer.

Now, this is the last I will address this as I have other items that you are now taking my attention away from that are more important.

For example:
Launching the new Beta Section
Creating the recipes that you and others request
Testing the new Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and other soda flavors
And trying to convert more VG flavor recipes over to Super Concentrates.

12 Likes

You know I didnā€™t expect or ask you to drop everything, stay up nights, work yourself into the ground or anything of the sort. I understand that you are busy, and I respect that.
All I ask was to have my post acknowledged, or you to say yes or no or it canā€™t be done or Iā€™ll get to that idea later. Something.

Now this is the last I will address this as I grow tired of trying convey a concept so simple my 7 year old grand daughter would understand it. to someone that doesnā€™t seem to give a damn

1 Like

Great to hear that Chefs Flavours will be getting the SC range in, I just bought 38 VG concentrates from them to try out, currently steeping some at the moment.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure they will, if only to not have me emailing them about it again lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, appreciated.

2 Likes

When you have a moment could you elaborate, please. Piqued my curiosity.

3 Likes

What Ken said. So curious now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors, concerning @GPC2012, some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.

3 Likes

The new betas will be back from testing on Thursday :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmmm. Which ones are in beta? I guess specificity is key.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a pic of some I ordered about 2 months ago.
Iā€™ll mix some up and let you know. What % did u use when mixing solo? Wanna see if I get the same as u did. Mine almost looks a little darker then yours on the left.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the color of yours looks somewhere in the middle of my two. I know Walt had answered before and said different batches will have different color variances but will still taste the same. But this lighter bottle just hasnā€™t. Which is ok, but I do want some cream soda, so wanted to know if itā€™s a fluke and I should try again and buy another bottle, or look at other brands. I liked mine @15% with no sweetener for a SF. These are my notes on it.

Cream Soda: 10% @ 1 week steep. This is a very delicate flavor. Very good creamy vanilla, not as sweet as the real thing. Definitely not a stand alone at this percentage. Not in your face flavor. Would be great as a creamy vanilla in blends. Going to try at 15% and see what happens, maybe also with some sweetener. I like it, hoping higher percentage and steeping brings it out more. Unless it strengthens with higher percentages and steeping, I wouldnā€™t use stand alone. Will update after further testing. Going to make an orange cream soda and see how it develops. That is what I wanted this flavor for.

@4 week steep. This flavor honestly surprised me. It had a huge change with steeping, strengthened a lot. Sweet vanilla dominant cream soda. In a tank I would raise to 15% for SF, and have actually changed my mind and would consider this for a stand alone depending on my mood. I am looking forward to playing around with this one.

UPDATE: Flavor fades after 6-8 weeks. Recommend making smaller batches or trying the SC.

@juice_junkie_lover

Have you had a chance to mix the cream soda yet? Iā€™m assuming yours is also the VG version, or is it the SC?

Yea sorry mine is super concentrate. Iā€™ll definitely try to get this mixed up today. I mixed up Butterbeer and it turned out great so far but I really need to see what it taste like solo.

1 Like

Iā€™m mixing this up now. I guess Iā€™ll try it at 2% and see what happens. Right now there are no notes on it to see what others are suggesting. If you have any suggestions or think I should try it higher please let me know :smile:

1 Like

I hate to say it because i support Walt and is his magical flavorings but i would just get the ooo cream soda. It is spot on. I mix it around 7% problem solved.

1 Like

Cream Soda will change color pretty quick.

Also if people are getting fading flavors, do not leave the cap off during the steeping process :smiley:

Sorry I have not been here very muchā€¦ Working on Hip Syrups ha

3 Likes

Great info Walt as I madly scramble to bottle the 3 mixes i made this morning lol