Real Flavors Discounts and News!

7 Likes

Very nice @Mark_Turner. Thanks for the 411.

2 Likes

I can sure tell Im not a “select user” I can’t even log in, and the reset broken too :cry:

2 Likes

I just checked the site @Mark_Turner and @Walt_RealFlavors, was test adding things to the cart, and although it mentioned the Pre Summer Warmup Discount had been applied (when looking at pricing on each flavor’s page), it doesn’t really hadn’t been applied yet, until it’s in your cart, so everyone should be advised it’s CHEAPER than the price you SEE, on each product’s page. Look in your cart for the low, low, LOW price. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@CosmicTruth I’m not sure how long it’s been since you logged in, but it had been awhile for me. Had to re set up my account despite having placed quite a few previous orders. This may have happened when they re did the site ?? If this IS happening to you, maybe @Walt_RealFlavors can assist. I just created the same account/info as before, and ordered up some One Drop Flavors.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, if you haven’t logged in for awhile. You will need to enter your information again including the password.

3 Likes

Do you like the 1-shots or the SC best?

1 Like

I had to re-create a new account

1 Like

I am looking in that pricing display issue. This is a beta test of some new software before the main event :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

Odd bug. Only some browsers did not show the right pricing until cart

2 Likes

I love me some butter pecan pie, I think it is one of the best flavors they make!

Oh man, to order or not to order…that’s a stupid question, just have to figure out what I need…lol

5 Likes

@CosmicTruth I would have to say for DIY, the Super Concentrates hands down.

4 Likes

I’ve had that on my list to try for a longgg time. Might just have to order it soon. Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, everyone, note that your shopping cart is based on your active session, not stored in a cookie or the database. If you change computers, close the browser, etc, your shopping cart is EMPTY !

I’ve filled my cart 3 times with stuff, but now I’m sure I’ve forgotten something.

3 Likes

I use it in a Caramel Pecan Custard recipe at I think about 2% and it is delicious. Let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

Sorry we have to do this due to the demand on the server resources during larger sales. Please use the wishlist feature to save your cart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also…

::cough cough::

http://eepurl.com/dqYErX

If you are interested :grinning:
RF is looking for more testers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors signed up. Didn’t get to fully enter into the last text box, but it’s submitted none the less, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Walt_RealFlavors I have also added my information to the list of Beta Testers for RealFlavors. I look forward to assisting :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Filled out the form. Regardless of whether I end up up being a tester or not, I look forward to seeing your new products. Of course, as everyone knows I’m addicted to trying a LOT of new flavors…lol

6 Likes