Real Flavors Discounts and News!

Nice I’m 1927 so I guess I’ll see it soon

That must have been a “Rush” order!

2 Likes

My order was in the 1500 and was shipped and the end of the week and I believe all sale orders were shipped. You may want to check your email.

1 Like

I think once it hits the boarder i can track it. I’m in Toronto I did get an email.

3 Likes
11 Likes

One of my favs. back in the day. Talk about partying !! Had to throw that in there, the rest is a blur. Lol

5 Likes

Got mines today, bought everything except menthol. Didnt taste or mix anything yet but they do smell good.

3 Likes

Waiting patiently for the postman…

3 Likes

Same here …

1 Like

Has anyone done any test runs yet? Curious as to what to start mixing these flavors at.

2 Likes

Done a couple seems 3% so far for me. I’ve read 2.5-3% SF
I’m at 3% SF, while I’m looking for longevity also.
In a mix ! I’m currently testing Peach RF SC 3% & Cream Soda RF SC 1%(totally lost the Peach) had to bring it back with a couple drops of Peach (One Drop). Cream Soda is gotta come down to .3-.4 %

2 Likes

Initial 16 flavor sniff test…

Menthol doesn’t smell as strong as the liquid barn menthol

Chocolate smells good enough to eat

Watermelon smells like @Walt_RealFlavors picked a delicious :watermelon: and put it in the bottle

Grape maybe a little sweetener and I’ll have a great kool-aid vape

Caramel smells real good now I need :apple: to go with it

These are the flavors that real stuck out to me .

Plan to single flavor test . All this weekend

7 Likes

The One Drop flavors aren’t super concentrates, these are recommended to mix at 7-9%. The super concentrates are the ones mixed in the 1-3% range. Just wanted to make sure you are aware they are different :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @MysticRose

3 Likes

Yes ma’am thank you.

3 Likes

Hahaha, I’m sorry !! I even have those Recipes written
Bassakwards. Lol

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors - Well worth the two week wait. Just hope next time it wont be two weeks.

Mixed By weight @ 7%

Used hand mixer to mix

Finger taste test . Jolly rancher cones to mind

Shake -n- vape test

Mod: smok gx 2/4
Tank: tfv8
Coil: new v8-t8 coil
Watts : 120

Taste more melon than water melon.

Added 5 drops to tank can taste the watermelon now

Probably will remake at 9%

5 Likes

It can get very confusing. So many different brands and carriers. I remember how confused I was when I started mixing, and back then it was only pg flavors and the basic 3 companies. It was confusing then…I can’t imagine how overwhelming it’s been to newer mixers over the last couple years with all these new brands and formulas making a name for themselves. I think the one shots are sooo smart and perfect to help people that aren’t really interested in mixing, but want to stop smoking and can’t afford store eliquid. I won’t buy them, as I can mix them much cheaper, but for people that want easy and cheap, they are a huge tool to stop the stinkies. Would have helped me when I first started mixing too, but then I may never have jumped down this damn rabbit hole :crazy_face:

I need to be more careful that I am specifying the correct brands and type of flavors when discussing them. I’ll start talking without specifying I’ve noticed. I will be working on that.

10 Likes

Yes totally agree, it’s frustrating at times. I read,read,read & still I can’t seem to put together a great Recipe. Other than the strawberries and cream, etc… Too hold me over. While I’m attempting to mix a on my own developed recipe. If anyone would be interested in looking into my stash and seeing what they think etc… I really will & do try anything bakeries,Candie,fruits etc. I could use a jump start. Can never seem to get my% right. Sound good, taste good. Testing all the time, taking notes. I want to really understand and master DIY and as frustrating as it gets I will get it figured out. I follow my favorite mixers including @MysticRose and a few others. In the meantime I do alot of adaptions with minor % adjustments. Less of this more of that etc… If y’all want to take a peek my name on Recipe side is:
Paulie V
I’d really appreciate it. I was here in 2015 didn’t take it seriously and I’m back 2018 to take it seriously and can’t seem to grasp ahold. Thanks so much

3 Likes

I agree whosyourdaddy.I watch most of the DIY casts and the cast noted from DIYorDie just to try to keep current on flavors.
I have been mixing for almost 3 years and i am feeling confident that i can mix a good juice plus i have no problem mixing from this site and then twinkling it to my liking.
It is an investment in time to learn this hobby/obsession…I never will stop learning.
Don’t for get to wright the FDA on flavors. .

3 Likes