Real Flavors Discounts and News!

5 Likes

Cool !! Thanks I do like the Yummberry, I made one called Filthy Fritter. I got to say the Yummberry is delicious. It should be really good with custard and cream. Thanks a bunch

3 Likes

My real problem no matter what I read is the SF taste. If I’ve never tasted it, how do you know the profile of a Yummberry ? I know that you should be able to build on the profiles of the Yummberry. Actually I’m too many steps ahead of myself. Trying to maybe build before I really know what’s in a Yummberry ? It sounds crazy but I’ve got to somehow have a begining a middle and a end to the profiles and I believe that’s we’re I gotta figure out. How do I get there.

3 Likes

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors Just received the flavors !!! and thanks out to @MysticRose for the correct upped percentages with these as I would surely have mixed lower due to all of my RF SC tests.

4 Likes

Yeah @SessionDrummer sorry if I miss understood the flavorings and passed wrong info out. I should be doing the 80/20 80% listening and 20% talking instead of the other way around. My bad my friend !!

3 Likes

@whosyourdaddy Not at all brother, you’re in the good. I did a crap load of RF SC single flavor tests, and did them all very low, because of the SC. I knew if someone didn’t remind me, I’d do these just as low hehe. I’m more worried about me making a mistake. Keep the thread rolling WYD !!!

3 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday and may do some singles after work tomorrow. Have just recently started playing with RF SC and am liking them quite a bit. The kiwi has a floral note I can’t get enough of.

3 Likes

I’m guessing sometime this week. Thanks again walt and One Drop Flavors!

3 Likes

Got mine last night and spend a good 5 hrs making samplers, knuckle testing, first impression batch testing, writing down notes etc. Guess I have my weekend planned out lol. Thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors for the sale and relative quick shipping if we look at the circumstances of having so many orders to fill.

3 Likes

Just got my batch in today. Looking forward to trying them out. Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors, you da man!

5 Likes

Anything stand out to you this early in the game ??

I’m probably going to just stack all my reviews on one thread again, and I anticipate many of the flavors to be close to the RF SC’s, but weaker.

1 Like

Grape, caramel, watermelon, blueberry, vanilla, orange in a good way.
Cherry in not a great way, blue raspberry very disappointing

Still have to test a couple but will edit later tonight. And that’s just the first 24 hrs, never know how it steeps out at the end, but I was quite impressed by the one mentioned under “in a good way” that sticked out to me right from the start, even the first knuckle test I took of the flavors right at the start without mixing them up. We will see, I sadly don’t have the rf sc flavors, so there will be no comparison made by me lol. Might be a good or bad thing tho.

3 Likes

I assume(d) that these would be similar to the RF SC’s, and if I remember the Cherry didn’t wow me to much previously.

Cherry SC @ 2.5% (6-7-17) – Don’t think I’ve tried a cherry I like yet (haven’t tried the INW cherries yet). Must be a hard flavor to make (right) or everyone would be doing it. 2 weeks of waiting, JUST to see. This one is a hard one to nail down. First things first, the bad. It really doesn’t hit me as a cherry. Smelling it it smells like maybe a somewhat rainier maybe ? It doesn’t vape like one. It’s somewhat sweet, but with some tartness, and sometimes if you repeat hit it, it kinda tastes like cherry, but I’m almost getting cranapple at times ?? WTF is this ??? I’m repeat vaping while typing this. The inhale is a sweet fruit like feel/taste and it WANTS to be a big cherry on the exhale, but it’s just not there. You shouldn’t have to WORK IT to make it happen. Surely could be used in a cherry base mix for sure. The good, well it’s NOT chemically, or artificial tasting, and NO cough syrup here, but I just don’t get that overwhelming YES CHERRY from it. It’s in there somewhere, and it peeks out time and again, but the cherry doesn’t own this flavor. Mixer, definitely, maybe boost one or more cherries, sure, but as the just can’t see it as the one taking the cherry to the finish line. Super hard to rate. Purge, vape, purge, vape. Going to roll with a 3.5/10 here guys. Suuuure with this one vaped like it smelled.

4 Likes

I think walt said in that other thread these are the same extracts but PG carrier instead of alcohol/vg and no DAAP. I didn’t buy any and have no plans to buy them any time soon (I still got a fridge full of the SC’s from late 2016 and early 2017 to use up) but I am following along out of curiosity.

4 Likes

Hehe I know @Fozzy71 I wasn’t expecting any breaking news with them, but I was interested to see how they steeped, and mixed with the non PDO carrier.

3 Likes

I actually pulled all my RF SC out of the mini fridge today to defrost it … most of them are still nearly full LOL.

2 Likes

Thanks One Drop Flavors!!

6 Likes

I just saw this on FB and wanted to share it here.
I will keep everyone apprised as I get any additional information.

“Walt Reynolds‎ to Diy E-juice University”

Comment:“Warning… there is word of a Pre Summer sale to test a new sale app :slightly_smiling_face:
The birdie said it is this weekend. Lol”

5 Likes

Have you tried any yet? I am curious to know how they compare

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Having tested all but one of the new One Drop Flavors, it’s safe to say they are very similar to the RF SC flavors, but much weaker. This is not very shocking, because of how the ODF flavors are being marketed. To some degree more than a few, seemed to lack some of the body, or punch that their RF SC counterparts seemed to have. Not really a deal breaker, but a fair comparison none the less. Perhaps even going higher percentages than I did might have closed the gap, but not sure.

5 Likes