Real Flavors Extracts?

This was brought to my attention… Does anyone know about these?

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/category-s/1922.htm

No mention of them when I search the RF site…

1 Like

they appear to be the vg ones

3 Likes

Kinda what I thought also… They do state the flavor carrier is vg.

3 Likes

ahh, but they do appear to have both, compare the 2 aged bourbons they carry, 1 is vg while other is unspecified hinting the sc

3 Likes

and they copy/paste pic for their “extract” from real flavors

3 Likes

It’s my opinion that they’re mis-labelling these, unless they’ve contracted for custom runs.

Many of the flavors listed on that site DID NOT EXIST when RF was manufacturing the original RAW EXTRACTS (which were not VG) back in fall/winter 2016.

Unfortunately, their sub-links to the Raw Flavors listings dont have a capture of the Raw Extracts section of the RF site. :frowning:
So the only thing I can say for sure is that given their price point, and the fact that Walt said they cant be produced under the $7-8 price-point, especially considering the material components cost, I don’t even see how it could be a special custom run order.

I think they’re taking the same liberties that Walt took when he mentioned the use of “extracts” in the ingredients (on the VG packaging). Which MANY people mis-took as meaning they were like the REAL Raw Extracts line.

Just my 0.02

2 Likes

And sadly, we definitely know that the SC line is clearly NOT the Raw Extract line.

2 Likes

Here’s what Walt posted in 2016…

From 2016…

1 Like

Not extracts! :wink:

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where posted this just below… I thought those were the extracts… my bad…

Never Mind homer-gif-1

5 Likes

Pardon the Snickers inspection…

But here’s a pic I uploaded on ELR when I got my Raw Extracts (Aug? 2016 -CORRECTION, it was after the BOGO offer in Sep-Oct 2016 lol):

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/b/8bbcf84076b80f72cfa8e9f205e0e9bad138105a.jpg

3 Likes

Yep… I remember those bottles.

3 Likes

Walt was regularly fast responding when we shined the @ Walt_RealFlavors Bat Signal. Is there someone in the know at RealFlavors we can hit up via the Forum for answers like this?

2 Likes

Nothing appears in the search results for EXTRACTS on the RF website.

3 Likes

“extracts” and “concentrates” are just words vendors throw around for any flavorings.

3 Likes

That was my sense but I leave no stone unturned.

3 Likes

I havent been on their (RF) site since they quit selling smaller (30 or 50 ml) bottles but the way I remember it was the extracts line became the super concentrates line. The VG line I will never try again.

2 Likes

usage guide of 1 - 2.5% falls inline with their SC line

2 Likes

They actually ended the extract line abruptly and started the SC line. I also thought the extracts were renamed SC, but Walt said the extracts were discontinued.

6 Likes

be hilarious to see the vendor read this in shock cause u know they have no f’n clue

2 Likes