Real Flavors giveaway

Thanks for sharing this! Ive been wanting to try real flavors but always forget. Im gonna get the 3 free ones and 3 others to try and test. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

They are there

3 Likes

Even better news! I placed my order and got the 3 free flavors, they tossed in an extra freebie which was the blueberry lemonade, and I had 3 other flavors in my cart. When I checked out, for shits and giggles, I typed in the coupon code “ELR10” and got 10% extra off! Thats freakin awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this.

3 Likes

I have never ordered from here before, do thank you for a new supplier! :blush: Also, I am wondering if any of you have tried the sale flavors - deep fried oreo in particular? If it really tastes like deep fried oreo, I must have it!! :heart_eyes: But all I can think of is what funnel cake tastes like, vaping crisco! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Run a quick search on this thread:

Your answer lies within, hehe.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for finding that so quickly!

3 Likes

Thank you @johnnyyuma, and @Walt_RealFlavors got me AGAIN !!!

:two_hearts:

4 Likes

It broke me. :frowning:

Strawberry
Sugar Cookie
Cookies and Cream (Just cuz it was free lol)
Deep Fried Cookies and Cream
Rice Pudding
Blueberry Lemonade Slushie
Paczki

/me sighs :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Real Flavors is all I use. Pure VG based goodness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip. I got a free bottle, and bought a bunch of flavors. And I used the tip from @SignMan and got 10% off my order. I could have ordered sooooo many more, but they will have to wait for now! :cry::cry:

4 Likes

Real Flavors Super Concentrate is VG free. Walt at RF has mentioned they are phasing out the VG line. Consequentially the SC line is PG Free. I have been using the RF (SC) line for awhile now and it is very good!

5 Likes

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out. I wonder what is used if not PG or VG?

1 Like

This is not good! I have sent a request to RF to provide the data sheets for ALL the stuff they sell at this point. If they are using PDO in the super-con line then it’s probably back to no flavors for me. I only went back to flavoring mixes when I discovered RF’s VG based line and was very happy with all of it. I have already tried the slim to none “VG” based offerings from TFA, and few others and was not impressed with any of it… No idea what is in this super-con line and I will need to research their data before I opt in to any of it.

Maybe @Walt_RealFlavors can be of assistance then :+1:

That’s cool. Didn’t know he was here as well. I sent request for the data on the super-con line so we’ll see I guess.

1 Like

He is usually on here. He reads everything. He may be hopping here and there. The bunny that he is.

2 Likes

Alcohol is the flavor carrier
I would like to see the Weight in grams per ml of the flavors

2 Likes

There is PDO in the SC line. Walt was quoted saying so. I asked him in a PM as to how much PDO, alas no response yet. This was weeks ago…

1 Like

The new RealFlavors.com is live!
View this email in your browser

Free Bottle Giveaway is back
Wednesday, July 19, 2017

PLUS 18 NEW FLAVORS
New flavors include a whole new taffy line, jam with toast, and even frosted animal cookie! Click here to view all the new flavors
Free Bottle Giveaway
Apple, Sugar Cookie, and Grape are all free until sold out! Click here

Copyright © 2017 Real Flavors, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list