Real Flavors giveaway

You’ll need to pay shipping, but a good deal otherwise.

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/promo-items/

14 Likes

Are these flavors in the ELR database of flavors for the calculator?

4 Likes

They should be as they have been out for awhile, i know the strawberry is as i use it often.

4 Likes

Sweet, may have to pick some up. Just starting out, so building my flavor stash will help.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! Ive been wanting to try real flavors but always forget. Im gonna get the 3 free ones and 3 others to try and test. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

They are there

3 Likes

Even better news! I placed my order and got the 3 free flavors, they tossed in an extra freebie which was the blueberry lemonade, and I had 3 other flavors in my cart. When I checked out, for shits and giggles, I typed in the coupon code “ELR10” and got 10% extra off! Thats freakin awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this.

3 Likes

I have never ordered from here before, do thank you for a new supplier! :blush: Also, I am wondering if any of you have tried the sale flavors - deep fried oreo in particular? If it really tastes like deep fried oreo, I must have it!! :heart_eyes: But all I can think of is what funnel cake tastes like, vaping crisco! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Run a quick search on this thread:

Your answer lies within, hehe.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for finding that so quickly!

3 Likes

Thank you @johnnyyuma, and @Walt_RealFlavors got me AGAIN !!!

:two_hearts:

4 Likes

It broke me. :frowning:

Strawberry
Sugar Cookie
Cookies and Cream (Just cuz it was free lol)
Deep Fried Cookies and Cream
Rice Pudding
Blueberry Lemonade Slushie
Paczki

/me sighs :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Real Flavors is all I use. Pure VG based goodness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip. I got a free bottle, and bought a bunch of flavors. And I used the tip from @SignMan and got 10% off my order. I could have ordered sooooo many more, but they will have to wait for now! :cry::cry:

4 Likes

Real Flavors Super Concentrate is VG free. Walt at RF has mentioned they are phasing out the VG line. Consequentially the SC line is PG Free. I have been using the RF (SC) line for awhile now and it is very good!

5 Likes

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out. I wonder what is used if not PG or VG?

1 Like

This is not good! I have sent a request to RF to provide the data sheets for ALL the stuff they sell at this point. If they are using PDO in the super-con line then it’s probably back to no flavors for me. I only went back to flavoring mixes when I discovered RF’s VG based line and was very happy with all of it. I have already tried the slim to none “VG” based offerings from TFA, and few others and was not impressed with any of it… No idea what is in this super-con line and I will need to research their data before I opt in to any of it.

Maybe @Walt_RealFlavors can be of assistance then :+1:

That’s cool. Didn’t know he was here as well. I sent request for the data on the super-con line so we’ll see I guess.

1 Like